Chapter 21

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21

 

 

 

“Here, make sure that you will be on time for our move later. Remember that this is your only chance, Nana. Don’t screw this up” a device with a screen showing a timer was thrown to Nana. “Trust me, I won’t”

 

 

 

 

“Park Juno-ssi?”
“Is this Kim Hyori?”
“Yes, I am Kim Hyori” a sigh was heard from the other line. Everyone is waiting and are getting nervous after the call was answered. They are all now gathered near Hyori and Tiffany’s obviously more nervous than anyone else in the room. “We have a change of plans” the man said. “What’s wrong?”
“Some of my family members might be suspecting. I have to bring her out faster or we won’t have any time at all”
“W-where is Taeyeon?” they all directed their gaze at Tiffany. “Who is this?” Juno asked. “I’m her fiancée”
“Oh, the one she made the promise with?”
“Yes”
“I see. She’s getting better. As I can see from here she’s having fun using her feet again” he said with a chuckle. “Too much fun I think. She’s running around like a toddler who finally learned how to walk” Chuckles were also heard from the others who are listening. “Typical Taengoo” Jiwoong whispered. Some are even tearing up. “Do you want to hear her?”
“I can?”
“The phone I’m using right now is a special one. Cellphone signal is not available in our place but I have a special phone for emergency use. I can’t let other people see this so I will be hiding this device. You will be able to hear her voice but you cannot speak to her. Will that be fine?”
“Yes please” they eagerly answered. “Very well then” they heard shuffling and door opening from the other line.
“Taeyeon-ssi! Soyeon-ah!” they heard Juno shout. “Grandpa!” they heard female voices. Mrs. Kim immediately covered after hearing that familiar voice. Hanna holds her hand. 
“Taeyeon-ssi I’m glad to see you can finally run around again”
“I was running, right?” an overly excited Taeyeon answered. Gasps were heard from the people who were crowding up around the phone. “It really is her” Hanna said. Tiffany can’t hide the smile on her face nor the tears flowing from her eyes she wasn’t even aware of. “How are you feeling, Taeyeon-ssi?”
“Can’t you guess from the way she walked around? She was like a kid”
“Yah! I’m just happy, jeez what an ahjumma”
“M-me? Yah, Kim Taeyeon!”
“Soyeon-ah”
“S-sorry”
“Taeyeon-ssi, are you ready to go home?”
The two ladies looked at Juno. One with a very happy smile while the other looks confused, she then noticed a device poking out from her grandfather’s pocket.
“Very! I can’t wait…” she trailed off. “What’s wrong?”
“I’m… I’m just worried”
“About?”
“I’ve been gone for so long… are they even waiting for me?”
“Pabo!” Soyeon knocks on her head. “I’m sure they are”
“I hope so because I miss her… so much”
“So it’s only one person you were missing?” Juno asked teasingly. “O-of course not! I miss everyone but… I’ve been worried about her the most”
“Why?”
On the other line everyone is stealing glances at Tiffany who is staring intensely at the phone, her hands clutching tightly on her shirt.
“We’ve never been away from each other for so long and… I’m worried that she’s blaming herself. She’s kinda stubborn” Taeyeon said with a giggle. “But right now, all I want is to see her again” they felt extreme longing from Taeyeon’s voice. “If ever she’s listening right now what would you like to tell her?” Soyeon asked. “Yah, what kind of question is that? I can’t answer in front of you two”
“Just say it” Soyeon said impatiently. “I…” Taeyeon cleared . “I miss her so much” Tiffany’s legs were getting weaker and she feels like she will fall down, thankfully Jiwoong caught her. “Listen to her” he whispered. “And I hope when I come back we can continue where we left off, the silly courting stage” Tiffany smiled wider. “Or maybe we can move on the next stage. I don’t think I can wait any longer for her to be mine, officially”
“Courting? You’re courting your fiancée?” Juno asked. “See? It was stupid, right?” Soyeon asked while laughing. Taeyeon already told her about her life and the things about Tiffany, including the courting stage which Soyeon found very funny and stupid. 
“I think it’s sweet” Juno said. “Ha, take that!” Taeyeon said. “Okay you two you can go back to what you were doing but Taeyeon don’t overwork yourself, okay?”
“Okay, grandpa. Yah, Soyeon race you to the shore in … three!” then they heard shouts disappearing. “That is your Taeyeon, right?”
“Yes, that is my daughter”
“She’s doing fine here but I cannot guarantee that for long. Now for our plan”

 

 


 

Tiffany’s pacing back and forth. They are inside a hotel room a bit far from the Park’s private property, the plan is to happen tonight.
“Miyoung, calm down”
“I’m trying but I can’t” Tiffany said with a sigh. Every member of the Kim Main Family is there with the Hwang’s, Hyori and Goori. They are waiting for Juno’s call.
The plan is to take Taeyeon out that night and drive her to the hotel.

 

 

“Grandpa…” Taeyeon was surprised seeing Juno in Soyeon’s house. It was late at night and almost everyone in the Park’s Island is sleeping. 
“Taeyeon-ah, we have to move” he said as he covers Taeyeon with a coat. The door opens and comes in a nervous looking Soyeon holding a flashlight and car keys. “Grandpa, the guards already left the parking space. We have around 20 minutes before they round up that area again” she said. Taeyeon is looking at them and is very confused with everything that’s happening. “Grandpa, Soyeon what is this?”
“Taeng, we’ll explain everything later. We have to move fast” Soyeon said. “Let’s go” Juno helps her up and Soyeon immediately goes to her side. “We’re bringing you home” 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

“Miyoung please sit down” I heard Dad said. “Dad, I can’t. I don’t think I can calm down not until Taeyeon is here”
“She’ll be here any time now, dear” Umma said.

I’m trying but I really cant. It’s been too long and somehow there is something inside me that’s making me scared and I don’t even know why. Its as if something is wrong. No, calm down Tiffany… you need to calm down. Taetae will be here anytime soon and that should be your only focus nothing else… nothing else.
“They’re on their way” I heard Hyori-ssi said. “Taetae’s out?”
“Yes” she answered me calmly, not like the hostile old woman that always sends daggers my way whenever our eyes meet. What’s wrong with her? No, you’re focus should only be with Taeyeon, only her. In an hour she’ll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter