Chapter 6

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-06-

 

 

 

"Come on, Taengoo. It won't last for a year. It's just for a week, after that you're back to work. We got it handled already"

Jiwoong is pushing Taeyeon inside the airport. They are on their way to California but Taeyeon wants to skip and go back to work instead. She keeps on insisting that she wants to 'Make up for the lost time' but the couple pulled her out of it. The Hwang's and Kim's planned this vacation and they all think Taeyeon needs this.

They are both headed to the VIP Area of the airport when they heard "Taetae!" being called out from some coffee shop. They turned their head and saw a lady in pink running their direction with coffee in hand.

"Oh my God! What the hell- Fany-ah!"

Taeyeon meets her halfway. "Why the heck are you running? You're holding a coffee, a very hot one at that" she commented as she takes the cup from Tiffany's grip. "This could have spilled at you, pabo" Tiffany just giggled at her with her beautiful eye smile. "Mianhae, I saw you and Oppa so I thought I'd call you. It didn't spill so all is fine"

"Jeez, seriously. Come on." Taeyeon grabs Tiffany's now free hand while holding the latter's coffee in the other. "The others are waiting, let's go"

"It's your favorite flavor you know" Tiffany said as she intertwined their fingers.

"How could these two be so blind?" Jiwoong whispered with a smirk as he shakes his head.

 

 

They are all in the VIP Area. They wanted to use the Kim's private plane but it is currently under construction so they are using first class in some high class airline instead. The husbands are in one corner talking about business and the wives in one corner talking about shopping. Meanwhile the youngest duo of the group is in their own corner. Taeyeon is seated beside Tiffany, listening to her best friend's never ending talks. Tiffany insisted on telling Taeyeon about what happened during all the time the latter was in the hospital, of course skipping her own "not-so-interesting-parts", mostly consisted of her bar escapades. Taeyeon however is just silently listening and watching her best friend talk about Yoona and Yuri's latest set of pranks. "Mmm" she hummed. "Yah, are you even listening to me?!"

"I am"

"No, you're not"

"Yes! I am listening to you Fany-ah, you're in the spicy cucumber rolls part now"

"Hmm, okay, so Jessi..."

Taeyeon smiled.

'You are so adorable. I would have been happy thinking that we will be together for the rest of our lives... If only the feeling is mutual.'

"So yeah, I swear Jessi almost killed them, even Yuri."

"She won't. She loves Yuri too much" Tiffany hummed at that. "I will be your tour guide when we get to California Tae. I swear-"

"Ma’am’s sirs. The plane is ready" a flight attendant interrupted them.

"Let's go, Fany-ah" she helped Tiffany up. "Taetae, we're sitting together, right?" Tiffany asked as she picks up her hand bag. "Wait, they did not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Well, we are not sitting together"

"What?!"

Everyone turned to Tiffany after that. "Taeyeon's seat is far from mine?!"

"Not really, my seat's in front of yours"

"Why can't we just sit together?" she asked everyone. "Actually, we were lucky to get seats exactly for our number. The Kim's plane made a last minute decision so we had no choice but to use public plane. We're lucky we still got first class. My seat's far from yours too" Tiffany's Dad said. "I'm sorry, Miyoung"

"But the flight is almost 14 hours! I'll be sitting with some random stranger?!"

"It's not like you haven't gone and flew alone before. What's wrong with you?"

"Dad, I-"

"If you want we can give you our seats, Fany" Hanna said. "No unnie. It's okay" Tiffany said as she heaves a sigh. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

"Ugh" Tiffany looks outside the window. All she sees is clouds, lots and lots of clouds. Nothing but clouds...

"Clouds..." she mumbled. She turns to the seat in front of her and she does not like it, not at all. Her best friend is happily chatting with her "seatmate" who also happens to be a very beautiful and famous model. "Ugh" she groaned for the nth time. She looks at the clouds again...

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Miyoung, we are invited for dinner at the Kim's tonight" her dad told her as he steps inside her room. "Okay, I'll get ready in a bit, Dad" she stands up from her bed and keeps her drawing pad, consisting of her designs. She was about to go to her walk in closet when "Miyoung"

"Yes, Dad? " he looked sad yet smiling. "I... I..." she keeps on waiting but he never continued. She just took it as a sign that she could get ready again. She once again enters her walk in closet. "I'm sorry" the old man whispered. He feels sad for his daughter. He knows that Taeyeon is a good person and she will take good care of his daughter but he's not sure if they even love each other that way. He can't blame Tiffany for saving Taeyeon, he treats the girl as his own daughter too but he's not sure if he can do the same thing Tiffany did out of sisterly love, or is it just that? He's not sure. Since his wife died he admits he's the worst father there is. He was just so glad that the Kim's and Taeyeon filled up the emptiness in Tiffany's life. But what will happen now? Will they-

"Dad, let's go?"

"Oh uh sure Princess"

"Dad, please stop calling me princess. Taetae will crack up if she hears that. As if Miyoung's not bad enough"

"Miyoung"

"Yes?"

"Do you by chance... love Taeyeon?"

"What? Of course I love her!"

"I mean... Okay, let's just go"

 

 

 

 

The Hwang's arrived in the Kim's. They spent a pleasant dinner together finalizing their vacation plan, after dinner though they all went directly to the Kim's study area.

Mr. Kim was on his usual seat with Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter