Chapter 24

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

24

 

 

 

"So… The search was not successful huh?"

The gloomy atmosphere turned gloomier after Hyoyeon said those words. The gang are all in the Hwang's to visit Tiffany after they learned what happened… Well, not all. They were informed that Tiffany received injuries on the search, about Nana's capture but they weren't told that Taeyeon is safe and is currently listening to their conversation through phone.

"Sorry guys" Tiffany tried her best to act sad and no one seemed to notice the awkward acting thanks to the bad news they received. "It’s okay Unnie we will find her. I'm sure we'll find her" Yoona said trying to force out a smile albeit very small. "But you shouldn't be reckless again, Fany. Look at your wounds. Maybe we should go with you on the next search. Just waiting kills me" Yuri said. "I agree with the kkab. I wanna kick her once we find the midget" Sooyoung said just eyeing the sandwich in front of her totally not having the slightest appetite. "Speaking of kicking someone's " Jessica butted in. "When will I see that I'm Jin Ah and give her a piece of me?" She asked with a smirk. The others felt tremble sensing the deadly aura she gives off. "No one messes with my girls and gets away with it. I'll make her life a living hell until we see Taengoo" her smirk turns flat and her icy glare comes out. "S-Sica"

"I almost forgot about that Choi guy too" she continued. "Nana will be taken care of. The Kim's will handle her. As for Siwon we still got no news about him. He left his company to his men apparently and he can't be tracked"

"Tch…"

"Unnie…" Seohyun called out. "Yes?"

"Do you have any other lead about where Taeyeon-Unnie might be?"

"Unfortunately as of now we don't. We don't know what happened to her after that accident on the forest"

"That midget sure knows how to hide" Sooyoung said. "It will be harder for us to look for her now. Why can't she just bring her flat back ho-" Yuri's words were cut off when they heard a weird sound from outside the room. They all looked at Tiffany who is trying to hide her laugh and looking nervous at the same time which means she looks freaking weird. "Tiff, what was that?" Jessica asked. "Do you have rats Here, Unnie?" Yoona asked. "Eww Yoong how will a freaking rat survive here if even a cockroach will never survive even an hour?" Hyoyeon asked. "I don't know. That sounded pretty big though. Like a big rat"

"Or a human…" Sunny trailed off. The girls look at each other, then to the nervous Miyoung.

'Did they find out?'

Sunny stands up first and looks around the room. Yoona and Seohyun both go to the opposite sides of Tiffany. "G-guys?"

"Shh" Hyoyeon shushed her. "Mdjbsj" and was covered by Sooyoung. Yuri makes her way to the door, tip toeing while slowly leaning trying to hear another sound. Tiffany looks at Jessica asking what’s up but the princess shrugs her shoulders. "If I die here I'm gonna haunt whoever that freak is and make sure to throw their ugly to hell before climbing back to heaven to kick yours and theirs" she said pointing at the others. "What the heck is wrong with you guys?!" Tiffany shouted after taking off Sooyoung’s hand. “Unn-”

“Ugh!”

“Ahh!” A scream came from Yuri’s mouth after opening the door. “Ouch my arm~”

“Taetae!” Tiffany hurriedly runs to Taeyeon’s side albeit slowly thanks to her injured leg. “Y-you… We- you…” Yuri’s a stuttering mess while the others still haven’t recovered from the shock of seeing the now lying woman they’ve been missing so much. Taeyeon slowly looks up with a sheepish smile. “Hi?”

“Taengoo!” The girls shouted in unison. Tiffany who was previously at Taeyeon’s side was shoved aside by someone when all the girls ran to Taeyeon to hug the oldest.

“Taengoo! You’re here!”

“You idiot you had us worried sick!”

“We missed you Unnie!”

“I knew you’re alive!” and some sobs w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter