Chapter 11

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-11-

 

 

 

"So, when is the wedding?"

"It's still early for that you guys. We're both busy these days especially Taeyeon. She's making up for the lost time and planning for a wedding is quite stressful. Besides we got engaged just a month ago" Tiffany told her three friends who came to visit her in her office that day. They planned a group dinner later that day and since Taeyeon is in a middle of a meeting, Tiffany will be riding with them. Jessica is in the middle of the shikshin duo who are devouring a box of doughnuts they got on the way.

"Please don't take too long, Unnie" Yoona said as she bites on her food. "Yeah, we are planning to prepare a 'special' gift for you guys" Sooyoung said winking at her shikshin partner.

"Hey, is team B on their way?" She asked Jessica, whispering so Tiffany won't hear.

"They are Unnie but Taeyeon-unnie’s meeting is taking longer than expected. We may have to take plan B. Is Yul-Unnie and the others ready for that, Sica-Unnie?" Yoona asked Jessica. "Yeah, I bet they are. They are the crazy trio" Sooyoung answered. "Is Yul ready for their plan though, Sica?"

"Should I check again?" Yoona asked.

"Since when did your names changed into Sica? Last time I checked it was my name and the questions are directed to me. Just use your own names you crazy shikshins!" Jessica shouted as she leaves the sofa, taking the seat in front of Tiffany instead. Tiffany was looking at her weirdly. "What's up with you three?"

"They're crazy" Jessica said nonchalantly as she looks at her cellphone. "You guys are weird"

"Is Taeyeon still in her meeting?"

"I think so, she hasn't texted me yet. Are we leaving now?"

"Mmm, just finish what you're about to do first. Yul and the others will be late anyway" Sooyoung and Yoona looks at each other sending a knowing smirk.

 

 

 

"Is that all the report from last month?" Taeyeon asked as she looks at the presentation in front of her. The meeting has been going on for four hours now but they're still not done. She thinks that it will take a few more hours. She sighed as another presentation is being prepared. She takes out her phone, looks like she really can't join the dinner. She texted Tiffany and asked her to tell the others on her stead. She sighed for the umpteenth time as she focuses again on the presentation.

Ten minutes has passed when the door suddenly opens.

"Ayo, Ayo"

A woman in a pizza cap enters the room carrying boxes of pizza. "Excuse me, what is this? We’re in the middle of mee-"

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi secretly ordered all these for you! Enjoy enjoy! The meeting will be continued tomorrow!"

Another woman in a similar cap but taller stature enters the room. "Excuse me!" Taeyeon stands up.

"This is-"

Taeyeon's words were cut off by a shove of pizza in .

"Come on guys, we have another delivery to make!" A smaller girl in a similar cap did the shoving. Taeyeon immediately spits out the pizza in . She was about to yell again when a cloth was tied on and her hands and she was immediately lifted up, trapping her hands on the process. Her employees tried to stop them but the woman who first entered stopped them. "Don't worry, it’s okay" she revealed herself and they immediately recognized her as a friend of their boss. "We need the shorty" she said with a wink.

 

 

 

 "Mmmhhh!!" Taeyeon was resisting so much making it hard for the one carrying her. "Yah! You're freaking heavy! Stop it!!" the cap covering the woman's face was removed revealing her identity that made Taeyeon so shocked. "I don't want to do this too ya know! Don't you know how heavy you are?! They made me do this as a freaking punishment!" Taeyeon's wriggling even more after knowing who are the ones behind this absurd idea.

"Yah! Taengoo stop it please!" Yuri shouted. "Jeez, Taengoo stop it" Sunny said. "I have an idea" Hyoyeon said with a smirk as she raised her hand. Taeyeon who has no idea about Hyoyeon's plan suddenly felt something... stingy, leaving her with wide eyes and red face as she looks at her watching and laughing employees.  

'Just kill me'

 

 

 

"Jeez, we should have left early like I told you. You wouldn't be this worried about being late you ice prin- Taeyeon?!" Tiffany was surprised seeing a quiet Taeyeon seated by the corner of their table. They are inside their usual VIP Area in a well-known restaurant and they were late because of someone who dozed off for half an hour inside her office. She hurriedly makes her way to her fiancée whose head was hanging low. "What happened? I thought you won't come? Your meeting finished early?" she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter