Chapter 4

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-04-

 

 

Their dreaded month is almost near. It's already the end of January, a month left and Taeyeon will be saying good bye. For the Kim Family, another sadness and grief dawned upon them, for the others it’s just an ordinary month ending. Tiffany's still the same as she was after Taeyeon left but there's one person who is slowly crumbling down with the burden and guilt, Kwon Yuri.

She visits Taeyeon almost every day without the others knowing, especially Tiffany. She can see the extreme change that's happening to Taeyeon. The chubby cheeks were no longer there, the beautiful eyes she loved to see was always closed. Taeyeon doesn't move nor talk much anymore, it was as if she was just waiting for death and that hurts her.

It gets heavier whenever she watches their friends. The usual happy crew was no longer there. They don't speak much about Taeyeon for Tiffany’s sake but she can sense the worry they all feel for their missing buddy. They are all losing their spark, the bond. They all keep their minds occupied just to avoid thinking of their suffering friends.

Tiffany has lost her shine. The brighter than gems Mushroom doesn't care about anything anymore. She's so lost without Taeyeon to guide her. She promised Taeyeon that she will look after Tiffany but it's hard to look after seven girls and watch her slowly dying friend. She can't hold it in anymore... She can't continue this anymore.

"Forgive me, buddy"

 

 

 

 

 

They were all gathered for the night in their not so usual hang out place except these past few months when this has become Tiffany Hwang's sanctuary. Even the maknaes who are not supposed to be there came to watch over their drunken unnie. Tiffany's having her second bottle now and she can feel the intense tension lingering in the air. Hyoyeon's not so happy with the change Tiffany's undergoing and slowly, she's blaming Taeyeon for it. Sunny doesn't talk much anymore, she just joins Tiffany so the latter won't be drowning herself with much alcohol. Jessica has her arms crossed and eyebrows raised at the scene, she can feel an intensely cold aura from the latter and she doesn't like it, not at all. It's already the beginning of February... Only a month left and she's still contemplating.

If they will know, how will it even help Taeyeon? Won't it just hurt them more? And the reason… Will they even believe her? She did not believe her unnie at first until she saw Taeyeon lying on the hospital bed in the same condition as her brother was, but what about them? What will they-

"Yah, Miyoung stop that"

They all looked at the source of the voice, the lucky Kim, Hyoyeon. "You've been drinking for two hours. Soonkyu, you should be stopping her not joining her"

"Unnie..." the maknae may have felt Hyoyeon's mood so she's trying to stop the possible fight to emerge.

"Let me be, Hyo. Just let me ing be!" Tiffany shouted. "You're our friend, Miyoung! If Taeyeon left you well, we are still here! Taeyeon left us and now you're following her! You might still be here but you're not our Tiffany!"

"I don't give a ! Then call her and ask her to come here!"

"In case you forgot we've been doing that for the past month but there's nothing! We don’t even know where she is! She left us too, remember?!"

"Then, don't ing stop me!"

"Will you please stop cussing Tiff? This is so not you! If ever Taeyeon was here do you really think she'd like to hear you say those?"

Jessica finally spoke out. The others are just quiet; when Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Jessica become angry no one can stop them... Well, except the eldest of the group, Kim Taeyeon, who unfortunately is the source of the problem right now.

Tiffany finally stands up and slams her hands on the table, Hyoyeon and Jessica did too. Good thing they’re all inside a VIP room so the others can't see the intense tension they have right now. Yuri's biting her lip, all the shouting from the three girls is scaring her. She looks at the side and she saw the two maknaes trying to comfort each other and stop their unnies but failed miserably with tears in their eyes. The tallest of them all just staring at the fighting girls, afraid too. Soonkyu who she thought can stop the fight is just quiet, seemingly lost in her thoughts or the alcohol has gotten her numb. She can't take it, Yuri can't take it anymore. She can already taste her blood from too much biting of her lip. She stands up and let her chair hit the floor which surprised everyone.

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon's dying"

 

That made them all quiet. "She only have a month left, she's dying." she looked each and every one of them in the eyes. The other two standing ladies fell on their seats. "She never left... She's still here, waiting for her death." they are all speechless, all shocked... All lost. Suddenly Yuri felt her back hit the wall, her collar held tightly by none other than Tiffany Hwang. She can see rage in those eyes, but more than that she saw fear, extreme fear.

"What do you mean Taeyeon's dying?! How did you know that?!"

"I... I still have contact with her. I visit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter