Chapter 8

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 -08-

 

 

"I hate them... I hate them, I hate the Kim’s!"

As these words were shouted, thunder roared in the dark skies. "I swear I will get my revenge" the man lying on the ground clenched his fist as soil was brought on his palms. "I will get my revenge. I may not bestow it physically but all of you, all of the Kim’s will get it" He shouted as blood spills from his mouth. "All of you, you will never be happy!"

"My son!"

An old woman runs to her son and held him tight. Her heart aches seeing him in such condition. He looked beaten up badly, and his blood flowing from his head and his mouth. "Who did this to you?! My son, my child!"

"Mother" his soil covered hand touched his mother's cheek. "I will seek revenge. This is not the end"

"Yes my son, yes" she said as tears fall from her eyes. "Every mother from the bloodline of Kim Seungho shall shed tears like you. They will never see their child reach the same age as I when I die." he coughs. "Those that share the same blood as his will die unless someone shares the same fate as they" he then touched his chest that is bleeding and has a deep wound. "I leave this curse to them"

 

 

 

"She was saved? I thought she had no one?"

"She had no one sir, but... someone came. It came as a shock to the family too when they went to visit the next day. They just found Lady Taeyeon and her savior on her bed. She’s a friend of Lady Taeyeon"

"Wait, she?!"

"Yes sir, she."

"The one who saved the great Kim is a female? This is fun"

 

 

 

 

 

"Fany..."

"Hmm, give me five more minutes"

"But Fany... I don't think it’s a good idea to stay here longer"

"What?"

"We're still on the beach"

"What?!" Tiffany immediately gets up from her position; apparently she was laying ON TOP of Taeyeon. "Oh gosh! Taetae!"

"I guess we fell asleep when we were lying to look at the stars"

"How long?"

"One hour? Two hours? I'm not sure" Taeyeon got up after Tiffany got off her. "Let's go back then, Dad must be worried"

 

 

They both went to the car. When Tiffany starts the engine, it won’t. "What's up?"

"It won’t start"

"What?" Tiffany tried again but nothing. "It really won’t start"

"How will we leave now?"

"Uh, cab?"

"Okay"

They both went out the car to call for a cab but after almost half an hour no cab came. "Fany it’s getting cold. Get inside first, I'll just wait here."

"Okay"

Tiffany then went inside leaving Taeyeon outside. The air is getting chilly and it’s already getting very late. A tap on the window caught her attention. A yawning Tiffany opens the window and hands a pink jacket to her before leaning back on her seat. Taeyeon just smiled on the concern and went back to waiting.

"Should I just call Oppa? But it’s late and it’s a long drive"  

After another half an hour, she gives up. She sighed and looks at the sleeping girl inside the car.

"What now?"

She looked around and noticed a place in front of them. "Should we?"

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany felt herself being lifted up and she woke up from her sleep.

"Taetae?" she woke up in Taeyeon's embrace.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

“Kinda”

"Let's go there. Spend the night there first"

Taeyeon pointed at a motel as she puts Tiffany down. She puts her jacket around Tiffany's shoulder.

"Let’s ask them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter