Chapter 12

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I made a double update so if you haven't checked Chapter 11 yet go there first.

 

-12-

 

“Umma, who is she?”

“That, that is Kim Taeyeon”

“Kim Taeyeon” the little kid with short hair and in a flowery dress hides behind her mother. They're inside a very very big place and there are so many people, old people she doesn't know. Her mother told her that they are going in a fun place but this isn’t fun at all, no not even an eenie teenie bit.

She sees the kid who looks like a baby with a short hair like hers, except that it has a brownish color compared to her. The kid is wearing a white dress and she's holding on to a bigger boy's hand. They looked at each other, and she suddenly felt shy after seeing a cute smile from ‘Kim Taeyeon’.

“Umma, she's looking at me” she said pulling on her mother's hand. “Oh she looks so cute. Is she going to be the trained one?”

“Yes, she is” her mother is talking to a woman. The woman kneeled in front of her. “Hello, I'm Kim Hyori” the woman showed her a beautiful smile. “I'm Im Jin Ah, five” she said showing her fingers which made Hyori giggle. “You want to play with that kid?” Hyori asked pointing at Taeyeon. Jin Ah nods her head. “Maybe we should let them talk”

“Will it be okay?” her Umma asked. “Miss Taeyeon is alone and she looks so bored. Let the kids have a bit fun”

“I don’t really mind having Jin Ah as the fated one but why do you want a girl instead of a boy?”

“Because Taeyeon-ah is a bit different. The elders discovered her slight dislike towards boys but share the same likes with them. We are not sure yet so we are not yet putting Jin Ah as the official ‘fated one’ but them being friends will be a nice idea too.”  

She then turns to Jin Ah. “Go on, talk to her. She's a nice kid” Jin Ah nods her head, but looks at her Umma first. “Okay, but do not fight with her. Just play, okay?” Jin Ah then slowly approaches little Taeyeon.

“A-annyeong” she greeted with a small wave of her hand. “I-Im... Jin Ah” she said pointing at herself. Taeyeon tilted her head, cutely. She then points at herself.  “Kim Taeyeon” she said. “You want to play?” Jin Ah asked. A bright smile appeared on Taeyeon's face. She grabs Jin Ah's hand. “Let's go!”

 

 

 

“Where are we?” Jin Ah asked. They entered a room, a very big room.

“My bedroom!”

“Why are we here?”

“To play, come on” Taeyeon pulled Jin Ah towards a treasure chest. “My treasures!” she exclaimed. She opens the chest and there were so many toys. “... Do you have Barbie?”

“Who is Barbie?” Taeyeon asked. “She's Barbie! Beautiful Barbie!”

“I don't know Barbie. I have this” she takes out a blue car. “Beautiful! Is this Barbie? But I thought it's a spolts car”

“What is a spolts car?”

“A spolts car! It’s pretty so... Is this Barbie?”

“No! Barbie is a girl! A doll”

“Yucks! I don't want them!”

“But they're toys for girls”

“They're scary!”

“They're not!”

“They are! They kill!”

“Barbie doesn’t!”

“Chucky kills! He's a doll and Barbie is a doll so she kills like Chucky”

“Who is Chucky?”

“You don't know Chucky?” Jin Ah shakes her head. “You should know him, come on” Taeyeon pulls her again. “Where are we going?”

“Meeting Chucky”

“But you said he kills, he's scary” Taeyeon stops and looks at her. She goes back to her chest and takes out two toys. “Here” she gives a toy gun to Jin Ah. “To protect yourself” she then raises her toy sword. “And this... so I can protect you”

 

 

 

They entered another room. “This is Jiwoong's room” Jin Ah is looking around. “Chucky’s here?” she asked holding tightly on Taeyeon's arm. “Yes, sit here” she pushes Jin Ah on the bed. “I will go find Chucky, just sit here”

“B-but”

“I'll be back.” Taeyeon said with a smile. “I won't let Chucky hurt you” she pats Jin Ah's head before going inside a room in a corner. Minutes later, she comes out, her sword at her back, inside her dress. She opens something near the big flat screen television and enters a round thing. She hurriedly jumps on the bed beside Jin Ah dragging the girl with her towards the bed post. “We will meet Chucky”

“I'm scared” Jin Ah said still not letting go of her hand. “I have my sword” Taeyeon said making cute sound effects as she takes out her toy sword. “And you have your gun. Chucky can't fool you anymore since I already told you who he really is” She noticed the TV screen show something, a movie

“Here”

Taeyeon takes out a packet of jelly worms from the drawer beside the bed. “Jiwoong always steals that from the kitchen and they blame me always so I steal it from him too” she gives the focused Jin Ah a jelly worm. They eat as they watch and Jin Ah's hand never let go of Taeyeon's. Jin Ah screams from time to time especially when Chucky will kill a victim or when the boy from the film hides from the cursed doll. “He’s bad. Andy shouldn't play with him”

“Andy didn't know first. Like you. But now that you know, don’t play with Chucky... and Barbie”

“But Barbie is kind, she's a princess”

“Then, always bring this with you. If Barbie tries to hurt you use this gun”

“I don't want to hurt Barbie” Jin Ah pouted. “Then... Call my name. I will bring my sword and protect you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jin Ah, do you still remember who this is?”

Ten years old Jin Ah looks at the picture. “Kim Taeyeon” she said with a smile. “Yes, Kim Taeyeon”

“Is she coming here?”

“No, but... soon, you will go to her”

“I will?” she asked excitedly. “Why?”

“Because she will need your help”

“Why? Is she in trouble?”

“Yes”

“Then, I will help her. I will protect her”

“You will?”

“I will”

 

 

 

 

 

“Uwaa, Unnie, look. It's Taeyeon-ah! She looks so cute in this picture!” Jin Ah's showing a magazine to her older sister. The twelve year old girl just came from her violin practice and squealed when one of their maids showed her the magazine. Her graduation is a few weeks away and she's on the top of her batch. She wants Taeyeon to be proud of her. She wants to be worthy of Taeyeon.

“Do you think Taeyeon will be happy when I give her the kiss, Unnie?”

“Of course, Oppa and I will support you”

“Jiwoong-Oppa will?”

“Of course! You are my sister after all” she looks dreamily at Taeyeon's picture.

 

 

 

 

 

“Umma, shouldn't I go to Taeyeon-ah already? It will be her 21st birthday in a few more years; she will be hurting in a few more years. I don't want her to experience that” Jin Ah said as she and her mother talk in their study area. “We haven't received their call yet. It is still early, Jin Ah. You will just be attending senior high school. Wait a bit more. In the mean time I want you to go to the main family house. Your grandma is waiting for you. She will personally train you and your Unnie to be worthy” A huge smile appeared on Jin Ah's face. “I will, Umma”

'To be worthy of Taeyeon-ah'

 

 

 

 

“Wow, this cake is very delicious, Jin Ah-ssi”

“Is it? Taeyeon-ah likes sweet stuffs so I have to train more to give her the sweetest treats once we get married”

“That Kim kid sure is lucky to have you”

“No, I am luckier to have her”

 

 

 

 

“W-we will meet them?! Grandma, I will meet Taeyeon-ah?!”

“And Jiwoong-Oppa?!”

“Yes my girls, you will. I want you to prepare yourselves. The event will be tonight. But don't do anything hasty. Sunmi, the promise can't be done with Jiwoong yet.”

“I know, grandma” Sunmi, Jin Ah's older sister said sadly. “It's okay, Unnie. Only a few months left”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Lady Taeyeon, this is Im Jin Ah”

Jin Ah bowed her head with a huge smile plastered on her face and her cheeks blushing like there's no tomorrow. “Im Jin Ah?” Taeyeon asked. Jin Ah felt like she heard an angel say her nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter