Chapter 7

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    -07-

 

They arrived around one in the morning. The Hwang's wanted to bring the Kim’s to their home about an hour drive from the airport but the others insisted on them going to a hotel instead. It was already late and they are all jet lagged so a few minutes’ drive to a hotel would be better for everyone.

As soon as the Kim's stepped inside one of the luxurious hotels in the city, the manager was already at their service and so they got the best rooms. The couples have their own rooms while Mr. Hwang insisted that he share with his daughter leaving Taeyeon alone in one. They were all knocked up anyway as they enter their hotel rooms.

The next day, or later that day, everyone was settled for breakfast except the youngest duo. About half an hour later Tiffany came to join them wearing a jacket and sweatpants with big eyeglasses. She was a famous fashion icon but she was tired so she does not care anymore. She was halfway on finishing her pancake when a still yawning Taeyeon sits beside her. "Morning, Fany-ah" she greeted. "Wow, the youngest were beaten by the older people, huh? What you did back in the plane was quite fun though. We will be releasing a public announcement next month but you went ahead and announced that you are engaged" Jiwoong said with a smirk. Taeyeon glared at him and Hanna nudged his side. "What? It's true! I just hope no one was a reporter there."

"It was cute anyway, Fany" Hanna cooed which left Tiffany blushing. "Next time please don't be so loud, Fany. Also, I was so close to closing a contract with that model. She is very famous you know. We can use her to advertise some of our product. You can hire her for some of your shows too" Taeyeon said as she takes bites on her own food. "I have enough models, thank you. I can lend you one of them if you need one. No need to go flirty" Tiffany said with a scoff. "That was not flirting! That was negotiating"

"Yeah right, Taeyeon-ah~"

"Yah! That sounds awful!"

"Jerk"

"What?"

The bickering duo was not able to notice the amused faces of the others that are currently watching their little show. They were glad that the current situation did not cause the two to be awkward. It even turned them closer, if that was still possible. They were quite surprised to see how fine the two seem with the concept of "Marriage" and "Fiancée" and even seem at ease in referring to each other with the latter. Tiffany even seems like a jealous wife while Taeyeon is like a jerky husband at the moment. Their bond definitely went a notch higher because of the curse. If only the two weren't blind they all thought. This could even turn into a cute little marriage.

The bickering already stopped and they were finishing their breakfast.

"Tae, would you like to join us visit some places here in California? Your Uncle Hwang will be going home and these two said they will be going somewhere" her Umma pointed at Jiwoong and Hanna. "How about you, Fany?"

"I will be going home first. Oh! How about YOU come with ME? Let's visit our house first then I'll take you on my personal tour?"

"Will that be fine, Umma?"

"Of course. Just be careful you two. And Miyoung please do take good care of this kid. She does not speak English well"

"Ayy, Umma"

"What? You always skip your English lessons you brat"

"Fine. I will be under your care, Miyoung"

"Shut it Taetae."

 

 

 

They all went their separate ways with Taeyeon going with the Hwangs. They ended up in an exclusive area not far from the city. The place looks quiet and peaceful and Taeyeon actually likes the place. They were brought to a modern yet still simply designed house. "So, welcome to our home, Taeyeon. Please be comfortable. I will be taking a rest upstairs. Miyoung take care of Taeyeon"

"Of course Dad. I'll see you later"

"So where are we off to?"

"Shopping!"

"What?!"

"We need a car, Taeyeon that's why I went here first. Oh you’re so going to love where I'm taking you. Come on!"

"I’m so not going to like this"

 

 

 

 

They ended up in a huge shopping district with Tiffany driving them. Taeyeon even fell asleep because of the long drive.

 

"Ugh" Taeyeon groaned as she got out of Tiffany's car she did a little stretch and turned to Tiffany. "Let's go, Tae"

"Can we have some lunch first? I'm hungry and I don't have any energy anymore"

"But it’s not yet time for lunch and we just had breakfast!”

“Please~”

“Ok fine, let's go"

 

 

They entered a simple restaurant and went to sit by the window.

"What would you like, Taetae?"

"I can't understand much of the menu. Just order for me please?"

"Let's have some pasta. Oh! They have some salad. Let's get one too... Oh and some eels sounds great"

"Fany-ah, aren't those too much for lunch?"

"What? We're sharing. Let's have ice cream for dessert too." Taeyeon just nods her head, too tired to argue. Their orders came in after a few minutes and Taeyeon immediately ate. She was not used to foreign foods but heck, she was hungry. "Tae, slow down please? Jeez. You just ate breakfast earlier"

"That was just pancakes!"

"Fine, here" Tiffany was feeding her with the latter's own food.

"Ahh" Taeyeon was blushing but she happily accepted it.

"Is it good?" Taeyeon nodded.

"Good. You need all your energy for later" Tiffany winked. But all Taeyeon saw behind that wink was... ", I'm dead"

 

 

They were still in the middle of "lunch" when Tiffany excused herself to go to the ladies room. Minutes later, a hand covered Taeyeon's view. "Uhh" she knows who owns the hands, base

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter