Chapter 16

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  -16-

 

 

“… So, after the failed ‘Will you be my girlfriend’ stage you two decided to go on the courting stage instead?”

“She was the one who decided to go on that stage. You know what I want”

“Jeez, I can’t believe you two sometimes. You two are freaking engaged! Get over the silly lovesick stages will you and just get freaking married!”

“Hey, I can hear your voice from the counter.”

“I wanted you to hear that”

Taeyeon scoffed at Sunny as she sits beside Tiffany. “But seriously stop this silliness. You don’t need the courting. In case you haven’t noticed you’re gone way past that stage” Sunny said. The couple decided to treat Sunny for lunch since she let them stay in her place and helped them solve their little conflict. “We have all the time in the world Soonkyu.”

“Don’t call me that. Sigh, so what will you do about the Choi guy?”

“Siwon? What about him?” Tiffany asked. “Well, the rumors?”

“They will die down. We already made a statement” Tiffany answered as she looks at Taeyeon, the latter just smiles at her.

Minutes later their food came and they had a little chat as they ate.

They are on their way to Taeyeon’s car when Sunny asked something.

“What’s the plan for this year’s birthday, Fany?”

“Oh, just a little get together at our place.”

“Should I call some famous celebrity?”

“Yah, I said a little get together. Just a simple lunch with the gang will be fine”

“O…kay, are you sick? Lunch? And us only? No more other guests like the other years?”

“Nope.” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and chuckled at Sunny’s reaction. “How about dinner?” Sunny asked. “Will it be at the usual place?”

“Actually…”

“I asked her to spend the entire day with me” Taeyeon said cutting in as she noticed Tiffany’s already reddening face. “So no more party because little Taetae made a reservation already. Okay, fine by me.” Sunny said smirking. ”You really don’t need the silly courting stage”

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re not going to that meeting with him?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany who is sitting on the passenger seat. She was about to drive her to work when Tiffany asked to go straight home instead. She already informed her secretary that she won’t be going to work that day. She wanted to rest first.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany but still keeps her focus on the road. “Do you want to go somewhere instead? You have the whole day off and I don’t mind accompanying you anywhere.”

“You’ll stay with me today?” Tiffany asked, her eyes lighting up and energy coming back. “Yes. I am under your command for the whole day.”

“Then…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That's too short”

“That's too pink”

“That's so cute... But no”

 

 

 

“Yah! How will I be able to buy some clothes if everything I choose is too short, pink or so cute?”

“Let's just stop this and get some ice cream”

“But Taetae I'm only halfway through my shopping list”

“Halfway?!” Taeyeon then looked at the paper bags hanging on her pitiful arms. “You think 10 bags as halfway? This is crazy”

“You said you'd join me for the whole day, courting remember?”

“You really love using me”

“Oh, stop with those puppy eyes let's get you some ice cream first then we will move again”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taetae, this is kinda...”

“Let them”

“But...”

“Don't mind them. You are in a date with me and not those people. Look at me and me only, no need to even take a glance at them”

They are eating ice cream in a shop in the mall when Tiffany noticed the people looking at them, some are even shamelessly taking their picture and to make things worse she can hear some people whispering about two timing rich spoiled princess- her.

“What a , having the best of both worlds”

She felt offended but what surprised her more is when her fiancée stands up and goes to the person who whispered that. “Say that about my fiancée once again and I swear I will show you both worlds up and down” she told the man. Tiffany immediately stands up and follows Taeyeon.

“Taetae, no don’t. He's not worth it”

“No, you don’t deserve this.”

“Come on, let’s go”

She had to forcefully drag Taeyeon away from the shop.

“You were the one who told me not to look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter