Chapter 2 : Super glue + Zoo

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

It was a Sunday morning. The rays of the sun were coming through the lace curtains and gently landed on the face of Yi Xing. He ignored them and cuddled to Myeon. Myeon pulled Yi Xing to his side. Both of them were sleeping so peacefully, but for a little time.

“UMMA!!!!!”

Yi Xing was jumping out from the bed. The blanket was rolled around Myeon’s body. Myeon opened his eyes and looked at Yi Xing with his sleepy face.

“Why Xingy?”

“It‘s Baek” Yi Xing mumbled to himself and ran to their room.

“Hmm perhaps he needs to go to the wash room.” Myeon sank in to the blanket and started to sleep   (What a shameless dad)

Yi Xing swung with the door to Baekhyun’s room. Baekhyun was crying with curved lips. The toy of iron man was in his one hand. Chanyeol was standing at the door of the bathroom. His tooth brush was in his mouth and sputum that mixed with tooth paste was flowing down from handle of the tooth brush and flowed freely along in his pajama.

“Why Baek what’s the matter honey?” Yi Xing sat down on the floor and cuddled Baekhyun. Baekhyun showed his other hand and started to cry loudly.

A hand of the iron man was broken.

“Umma It’s broke~~~~~~”

Yi Xing took the hand of the iron man and ruffled the Baekhyun’s hair.

“Aaahh, Don’t worry sweet heart I will fix it. Don’t cry” Yi Xing kissed the temple of the toddler and tickle his neck. Baekhyun giggled and rolled on the floor.

“Wait here Baek, umma will come here soon” Yi Xing went out of the room with Baekhyun’s precious iron man.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yi Xing opened his closet and took the super glue tube from there. Closet isn’t a place that anyone used to store a super glue tube, but he knew what happened if he store this in the refrigerator. Because he knew that kids like to explore about the things that they don’t know.

Yi Xing placed the Iron man on his table and opened the cap of the super glue. In the meantime he felt that two arms were wrapped around his waist and he felt heavy on his shoulder.

“Good Morning Xingiya!”

Myeon said smiling and he swung side to side slowly.

“Soo watch out, don’t you see what is the thing that I hold on my hand?” Yi Xing practically shouting, because he cannot concentrate his mind to fix that arm because of his stupid husband.

“I saw it.  ke ke” Myeon Smirked and show his palm to Yi Xing.

“Paste some glue here….”

“WHAT??????”

“Paste some glue here. Then I can stay with you like this forever.”

Yi Xing put the glue tube on the table and placed his palm on Myeon’s forehead and checked whether he have a fever.

“Why Xingy?” Myeon’s voice was laced with teasing.

“Are you all right Soo!!?”

“I think so”

“If I’m gonna mad. That because of you”

“Because of me!!!”

“Yep, because of you” Myeon started to swung so fast. Fortunately Yi Xing fixed the arm before it.

“I’d better call the doctor.” Yi Xing said while pressed the hand of iron man from his fingers.

“For what Xingy?”

“I need to check your brain, because I felt that it’s not functioning properly.”

Myeon laughed so loudly. He was shaking his head in every side. Yi Xing felt that his husband is acting like a 3 years old little kid.

“Tsk” Yi Xing sighed because at last he realized that he is married to an infant.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Help Help Evil T- rex is going to kill me” Bear bunny screamed so loudly.

“You will never have a chance to escape here” T- Rex groaned.

“Iron man Iron man help me!! Help me!!” Bear bunny screamed from full of his lungs.

“Evils cannot win the world!  Because I’m here to save you kid. The dark lights of the enemy will dimmed so soon, Iron man is coming” 

Evil T-rex’s nose successfully chopped by the iron man. Evil T- rex screamed to frighten the iron man, but iron man pulled bear bunny to his hands and kicked the evil T-rex. Evil T-rex fell to the ground first on the floor.

“Ouch!” Evil T-rex rubbing its and roared.

“Hey mister evil T-rex at next time don’t forget to wrap your from two knee guards”’ Bear bunny said laughing.

“Let’s meet at the next time. I will never give you a chance to escape”

“Pfft”

Both iron man and bear bunny stick out their tongs to evil T-rex and fly away.

“Yayy” at last the iron man and bear bunny shake their hands.

“ Yayy happy ending happy e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter