Chapter 6: At the kindergarten.

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

Yi Xing opened his little eyes and look at the window. He felt that it was the morning, but who needs to waste a single millisecond that can use to sleep? So that he tied his eyelids and curled to his blanket.

“Sun is shining, birds are singing, flowers are booming and …… this lazy kid is still sleeping”

Yi Xing heard the most familiar and the loveliest voice that he loves to hear in every time. He felt a sense that he never need to feel, yes, someone was tickling his neck and he knew who is that, that was his mom.

“Umma!!!!” Yi Xing pushed away all the pillows and jumped out of the bed. He was standing with his messy hair. Yi Xing’s mother cuddled him and kissed his forehead. Yi Xing giggled.

“Umma knows what is the best way to wake up Umma’s lazy lazy lazy lazy Xing” Yi Xing’s mother pulled him to her lap and combed his messy hair from her hands.

“We gonna be late to go there, if you sleep like a polar bear”

“Go where umma?” Yi Xing wiped his eyes from his hands.

“Ahh!!  don’t you remember Xing? today is your fist day of-----”

“My kindergarten!!!!!!”  Yi Xing screamed happily, while making a cute smile, his dimple made the smile of his mother. Yi Xing’s mother cuddled the toddler so tightly.

“Umma, hurry we gonna be late we gonna be late” Yi Xing jumped out from mother’s lap and ran everywhere of the room.

“Hey hey don’t panic” Yi Xing’s mother clutched the toddlers hand and stopped him. She put her hands on Yi Xing’s cheeks and whispered.

“We have more time to go there, before that do you want to have a bath?”

“A bath?”

“Hmmm”

“With my Tuzki?”  (Ahem….Tuzki is his favorite bunny rabbit)

“Yes of course sweetheart, sure”

Yi Xing’s mother was preparing the bath for his little Xing; the whole place was filled with the lovely smell of strawberry. She was mixing the water and making a lot of bubbles, bubbles means a favorite thing of little kids. Yi Xing was some fun while playing at the bath with his favorite strawberry smelling bubbles; he was saying that Tuzki is missing while sitting down on it. After his bath Yi Xing’s mother felt that she had to bath too, because Yi Xing splashed the water to her when she find that Tuzki in inside the bath.

“Don’t dance Xing, hey don’t”

 Yi Xing was dancing and his mom was in a great try to button the shirt of his uniform. Yi Xing’s face was colored from happiness, he was looking forward to this day because he loves to meet friends more friends, because he have only few friend. Lu Han at next door, Baekhyun and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, who meet him at the church at the Sunday, and annoying Huang Zi Tao, his cousin brother who lives so far away from them in China and meets him at every Christmas.

“Hmm…”  Yi Xing’s mother stepped back few steps and looked at him. He is really cute, really really cute. She was wondered who’s she was looking at  most, when she was expecting Yi Xing, because Yi Xing was so beautiful more than anything, anyone.

“Umma it’s time to go isn’t it?” Yi Xing’s little voice filled the atmosphere.

“Oh you are in great hurry Xing”

Both Yi Xing and his mother went to the kindergarten. They had another thirty minutes to spend, so they decided to go on foot. Yi Xing was telling dozens of stories while their way to kindergarten, Yi Xing’s mother was responding all the things that told by Yi Xing, sometimes she smiled and raised her eye brows with a surprise face and sometimes she pinched the little nose of Yi Xing. On the way for the kindergarten, she bought crunchy potato chips and a meat burger to Yi Xing. When Yi Xing saw that bag of crunchy potatoes, his eyes were shined and twinkled.

Both of them were warmly welcomed my Mrs. Park the head lady of the kindergarten, and she introduced Yi Xing and his mother to Ms.Yung the class teacher of Yi Xing. Yi Xing didn’t cry when his mother left him at the kindergarten, because he knew that he was not going to lost in here or this is not the end of the world. Yi Xing’s mother kissed his cheek and told him that don’t worry.

Ms. Yung clutched the hand of Yi Xing and led him to the class room. She introduced Yi Xing and asked who like to take care of this little friend. A little boy who sat at the third raw stood up.

“Madam Yung, I like to take care of him”

Yi Xing looked at that boy who still standing in front of him with a friendly smile, he was so fair in complexion, Yi Xing felt that he was so pale in color.

“Good boy Joon Myeon, Yi Xing go there to that empty chair, hope you will enjoy in here” Ms. Yung patted the head of the toddler. Yi Xing went there and sat down.

“Annyonghaseo!!” Myeon said smiling.

“Annyonghaseo” Yi Xing replied.

“I’m Kim Joon Myeon, nice to meet you”

“I’m Zhang Yi Xing, nice to meet you too

“You’re Yik Sing, am I right?” Joon Myeon asked while plastering a toothy smile on his face.

“No I’m Not Yik Sing, I’m Yi Xing, Zhang Yi Xing”

“Ahh got it”

Yi Xing felt more comfort because of Joon Myeon. He was so caring type; Joon Myeon helped Yi Xing to do each and every task even to open Yi Xing’s water bottle. All the things flowed so normally until the interval.

Joon Myeon opened his lunch box a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter