Chapter 7: my self :D

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

Lu Han Jumped out from the chair with bright smile. He ran near to the refrigerator and checked the behind label of it and giggled.”Made in China” his smile spread through his eyes. He was checking each and every electrical item of his house. At last he made his own statement.

“Then I must be made in China too” Lu Han smiled at himself and ran to the living room. He saw that his brothers were going to watch something.

“Ahh!! That little brat is coming” Baekhyun said while made a duck face.

“Pfft” Chanyeol hid the remote controller of the Television.

Lu Han came there smiling. Both of them flashed a fake smile because there was nothing to do. Kim Lu Han was currently disturbing the favorite TV show of his brothers.

Lu Han Peeped to the screen of the TV, his eyes get widened and within next seconds his joyful smile appeared in his lips.

“Johnny Bravo” He screamed happily and jumped on to the sofa without an invitation.”Why are we waiting, let’s watch let’s watch” Lu Han whining.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with what is this! face. Chanyeol practically grind his teeth. He looked at Lu Han with pursed lips and he cleared his throat.

“Ahem Ahem… Dongsaeng, did you do your home work?” Chanyeol asked patiently.

“Yes I did, I have only one thing to do”           

“May I know what that is?”

“Write an essay about myself”

“Then why are you staying there without writing that essay????” Baekhyun blasted in the middle of the conversation. Lu Han looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes.

“Dongsaeng” Chanyeol said softly while looked at Baekhyun with threatened eyes. “Go to your room and write it”

“But I can write it later after watch this” Lu Han said smiling with his puppy eyes. Baekhyun was near to tear the cushion cover.

Chanyeol sighed. Johnny Bravo is not a cartoon that can watch with little kids. There are so many things that Lu Han couldn’t understand.

 

Example 1: What should Chanyeol must say when Lu Han ask why is that Johnny looks at the back of that girl?

" />

 

Example 2: What should Chanyeol must say when Lu Han ask Why Johnny stay so closer with that girl?

 

" />

 

It’s so complicated to understand to the five years old child like Lu Han. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were old enough to watch that.

“Lu Hani go away and do your home work or else - - -” Baekhyun’s eyes were painted with terrific gaze.

“Or else… ” Lu Han looked at Baekhyun with crosses arms.

“I will tell Umma that you are eating all the pieces of strawberry cake alone”

“But hyung you told….”

“Umma will not believe your fairy tale stories dongsaengi” Baekhyun was teasing Lu Han.

“You are so mean hyung I no need to watch that” Lu Han shout out angrily and ran to the upstairs.

“Oh My God Baek you are so rude” Chanyeol said with wide eyes.

“Yes I am” Baekhyun said grinning.

Both of them started to watch their Favorite TV show.

 

………………………........................................................................................................

“So my dear kids did you write about yourselves?”

“Yes sir~” All of the kids answered rhyme.

“Then placed all books on my table, after that you can play at the play ground” Mr. Kim Minseok, the teacher of the lower kindergarten said all the children.

Kids were so hurrying to place the books on the table. After all of them left the class room he started to check the books, sat on the chair. Kids were made great deal with noise while play their own games.

Minseok was reading the essays one by one. His face brightened up with lovely smile when he read each essay, because there’s something very humble feelings of the kids, their hearts are still warm, not like the old people. Minseok took another book and started to read the essay that wrote in there, each sentence his eyes got widened and the face turned into a surprise, Minseok frowned his eye brows and turned the cover of the book to know who the owner of the book is.

Yes of course that book was belonging to Kim Lu Han.

Minseok turned the page again to see that unusual essay. After read the essay again he was practically laughing. Minseok covered his face from the book and laughed again.

There he was writing like this.

 

My Self

I’m Kim Lu Han.

I’m five years old.

I’m made in China.

My Appa is a businessman and My Umma is a music composer.

I have two hyungs and I hate them.

My favorite color is white.

My favorite pet is dog.

I like to eat strawberry cakes

I like to grow up so faster.

Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter