Chapter 10 : HunHan and TaHun Part 2

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

Lu Han sat on his chair and looked at the empty desk that was next to him. Until yesterday there was a little boy called Se Hun, stayed there. More ever he is the best friend of Lu Han who always made giggles and a bunch of aegyos. Lu Han sighed, tears blurred his vision. He craned his neck when he heard that voice, “The baby voice of Se Hun” Lu Han jumped out of his chair to welcome Sehun, but he suddenly reminded that Se Hun was not his friend  anymore.

Sehun was coming to class with his new friend Zi Tao. When they went to their place to sit everyone looked at Lu Han that they were witnessed a criminal. The best reporter of the kindergarten master of chatterboxes Byun Baekhyun rushed to the scene.

‘Lu Han, why Se Hun don’t come with you today?”

“Why, are you angry with him?”

“Is that why you don’t going to greet him?” The questionnaire of Baekhyun is too much and Lu Han was near to cry.

“Yah! Baekhyun stop it” with the high raised voice of Yi Xing, Baekhyun  jumped out to his chair and sat down immediately, because he didn’t see that innocent angel, cute dimple prince Zhang Yi Xing act that tough towards someone.

“Lu Han, you can come and sit with me and Suho, don’t you like it?” Yi Xing gentle voice raise so softly.

“Hmm…..” Lu Han’s eyes secretly watched the mood of Suho, Yi Xing’s friend.

“Lu Hani, I asked Mr.Minseok   today morning, he says that it’s okay to connect three desks together. Come here” Suho’s chubby face filled with lot of smile answered.

“Okay, thank you XingTau”

“Oh!” Yi Xing squealed, because he loves that nick name so much.

Lu Han just check what is the condition of Se Hun is, he was really acting like that he didn’t know someone called Lu Han and he was giggling and creeping with Zi Tao.

If he is happy with them, I should be happy too with the eyes full of tears Lu Han join with Yi Xing and Suho.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 A for Apple, B for Ball, C fat, D for Doll…………. Yi Xing was cheerfully playing with words and letters, Suho was rolling ball of clay saying that he is going to make a snake; Lu Han was turning the pages of his drawing book. All the drawing that were there were drawn by both Lu Han and Sehun. Because of the children’s’ day gift the whole friendship was ruining by an instant.

“L for Lu Han” Yi Xing’s said lower his voice and smiled.

“L for Lu Han” Lu Han said smiling.

Then the cheerful voice of Yi Xing passed the letters I, J, K, L, M, N continuously until the letter S.

“S for Suho” He was creeping and hugged Suho, both of them laughed together.

“S for Sehunnie” Lu Han whispered.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Although Yi Xing and Suho were so kind and friendly with Lu Han he couldn’t stop thinking about Se Hun, his best friend ever. But for Se Hun it did not effect that much, because of the friendly talks of Zi Tao is the new hero of him.

It was only an hour ago after the kindergarten started. Everyone were wearing their aprons and painting their arts from water color. They heard that the car stopped in the premises of the kindergarten. Everyone was gathering the main door  to look who it was. When they saw the car they eyes popped out with a surprise.

It was a Mercedes Benz car that had a white on the color shine with the morning sun light. A young lady who is really looking like an angel was got off from the car. Her hair that looks like little wavy that was released freely was moving softly with the cold breeze, her smile was light but yet so beautiful. Behind her there was a child with eyes full of fear holding a teddy bear with him.

She was holding the hand of the kid and walking towards of the Kindergarten .Everyone was looking at them like there are watching a Disney fairy tale.

“Good morning Mr. Minseok. I’m sorry for being late” The polite voice of the lady was filled the atmosphere of the Kindergarten room.

“It is alright Mrs. Yang Mi, although it wasn’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter