Chapter4 : Christmas letters + gifts + Santa Clause ???????

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

After doing the dozens of works in the kitchen, Yi Xing waddled to bathroom like an old snail. He clashed at the wash basin twice times. He was practically waving at the bathroom. Because currently he was in the sleepy condition. The first and the last thing that he needed to do is sleep. Yi Xing came out of the bathroom and went to his room with half closed eyes. He heard that his kids were laughing and playing.

Oh! I don’t know why they didn’t feel sleepy. May be they are hyperactive. Yi Xing thought himself.

He opened the door and crashed in to the room. Suho who sat at the bed was looking at Yi Xing with eyes full of surprise.

“Xingy…”

“Hmm”

“Why? What’s the matter?”

“Hmmm”

“Xingy…”

“Hmm”

“Did you drink something?”

“What? ah! noooo, Suho, is that the way are you thinking about me? I need to sleep, really need to sleep”

“Sleep?? Oh! It’s still 9’o clock.”

“So?”

“Kids are still playing”

“So?”

“Ha ha ha he he he Umma ran to the bed before all of them. What a shame??”

“Suho!!!! pfft” Yi Xing jumped to the bed and rolled on there like a hedgehog.

But Suho wouldn’t give a chance to Yi Xing to sleep.

Yi Xing felt warmness around his waist. He opened his eyelids. He was about to scream, because the face of Suho is few millimeters away from his face.

“Shhh!!!” Suho put his index finger to his lips.

“Hey Mister Kim Yi Xing you forgot about something” Suho whispered to Yi Xing’s ear lobes, from husky voice.

“About something?”

“Hmmm….” Suho’s fingers were slowly moving among the straight hair of Yi Xing. Suho pulled Yi Xing to his side.

“What is that? Hmm?” Yi Xing flashed a lovely smile, which increased the heartbeat of Suho straight to 120 per minute.

“What about my Christmas day gift?”

“Christmas day gift?”

“Yep” Suho pouted like a 5 years old little kid.

“Excuse me mister there are four more days for the Christmas.

“I need it now!!!!!””

“Tsk, go away pabo” Yi Xing pulled Suho away and cuddled to the blanket and closed his eyes.

“Xingyyyyyy” annoying Kim Joon Myeon was currently bothering Kim Yi Xing.

“Ah! I forgot it.” Suddenly Yi Xing stood up on the bed.

“Forgot what?”

“Good night kiss”

“Kiss is not enough Xingyyyyyy”

“Who told you that I’m going to kiss you? I meant the goodnight kiss for kids. Bye mister” Yi Xing went out of the room after sticking out the tongue to Suho.

When he went to the Baekhyun’s room he heard that his kids were whispering something. Yi Xing forgot that he was in the sleeping condition. He slowly walked there on tiptoes and listen their conversation from outside of the door.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Chanyeol hyung do you really believe Santa Clause?” eight years old Kim Baekhyun was questioning from Chanyeol.

“I’m believed in Santa Clause” Three years old little Lu Han was answering to Baekhyun from his cute voice.

“Who asked you dongsaeng, Yeolli hyung answer me”

“I don’t know but I feel that I believe him” Chanyeol answered like an old grandpa.

“I need to know it”

“So what are you suppose to do? Are you going to write a letter to Santa clause asking “are you real?” ” Chanyeol asked.

“No no I have a great plan” Baekhyun said with a cunning smile.

“What is that?” Both Chanyeol and Lu Han asked with surprised eyes.

“We are going to write the letters on tomorrow”

“So?”

“So Santa Clause came to collect it at the tomorrow night”

“So?”

“Umma told me that Santa clause will come to our living room and then come to collect the letters”

“Then”

“Ha ha let’s hide behind the sofa and find out the truth of the story. The end  ta daa” Baekhyun ended the story with grinning.

“Wow nice idea” Chanyeol said while smiling.

“But hyung umma told that we have to sleep well after put our letters on the pillow” little Lu Han replied with honest words.

“Pfft” Baekhyun sighed.

“I will not come to do that naughty work Santa Clause will angry with me” little Lu Han answered with curved lips.

“Who invited you, Tsk” Baekhyun’s rude voice filled the atmosphere.

“Hey, don’t be rude to my dongsaeng” Chanyeol frowned and looked at Baekhyun.

“it’s alright Dongsaeng, hyung  will do it okay?” Chanyeol ruffled the hair of the toddler and said smiling.

“Okay, Yeolli hyung” Lu Han replied cutely.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Oh my god, this little brats.Yi Xing stepped back slowly and ran away to his room.

He jumped inside the room and locked the door and checked it twice.

“Yep, The first thing you have to do is locked the door” Suho said grinning.

“Pfft” Yi Xing got on to the bed slowly. Suho put his hand around Yi Xing waist and looked at him smiling.

“Did you give your good night kiss for them? Now this my good night k------”

“Shhh” Yi Xing shushed Suho.

“Why Xingy?”

“We have to do a mission. Simply a Mission for save…….”

“Save whom? ”

“Ammm… Santa clause.”

Yi Xing told each and every word to Suho that he heard from the kid’s room. Suho listened to all of them with drooped jaw.

“They are grown up. Aren’t they?” At Last Suho asked.

“Hmm” Yi Xing laid on the bed and sighed.

“But who is going to give up for something like that?”Suho asked raised his eyebrows.

“What?” Yi Xing asked.

“Let’s make plan A” Suho said grinning.

Suho was describing describing and describing what they have to do to disrupt that master plan created by Kim Baekhyun. But a little while go he felt something heavy on his chest. Suho turned to a side slowly. A lovely smile painted on his lips routinely, because Yi Xing was sleeping while placing his head on Suho’s chest. He gradually moved Yi Xing’s whole body to the side of the bed and placed Yi Xing’s head on the pillow .He covered Yi Xing’s body from the blanket and kiss his forehead.

“Let’s stop for today Xingy, we have another day more for our plan and let’s forget about my Christmas present” Suho whispered to Yi Xing and got off from the bed because he had to take care of three kids who were still playing at the house.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I really need to sleep hwaaaaaaaa” Baekhyun said so lazily and yawned for several times. He placed his head on the dining table and looked at Chanyeol.

“Hmm…. me too” Chanyeol yawned and looked at Yi Xing.

“Today is so cold and so boring let’s sleep little bit early” Suho said while looking at Yi Xing and he kicked Yi Xing’s foot  and bit his lower lip

“Yep, good idea I will then I will go to clean the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter