Chapter 12 :D

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

“Sweet little rain drops, coming down from the sky, falling, pitter patter, from the April sky”

Lu Han was rolling and jumping around Yi Xing and made more noise in inside of the Kitchen.

“Umma, why it was April sky?” Lu Han’s  puppy eyes looked questioned.

“Hmm…. To some countries April is a time that has heavy rains, why? Doesn’t our Lulu like to sing it as April sky? ” the lovely smile of Yi Xing made the cute little voice of Lu Han.

“Yep, Umma I don’t like to say April sky” Lu Han’s little lips made perfect curve and closed his eyes.

“Then why shouldn’t you try to replace another month instead of April? Hm…”

Yi Xing  felt regret about what was he saying  because little Lu Han was screaming more loudly saying January sky, February sky, March sky ……. and he was running inside the kitchen, at the next second he trampled Yi Xing’s foot and Yi Xing was came into his senses after drove a flying step to the next corner of the kitchen. He felt that something warm coming out from his first finger. Thank to his son master Kim Lu Han, his finger cut by the knife.

“Umma Chesuaminda, did you get hurt?”  Lu Han hold the apron of Yi Xing with wide eyes. Yi Xing jumped in front of the sink and sank his finger into the water before Lu Han got noticed.

“Umma, are you alright? Are you alright?”Lu Han got nerves.

Yi Xing looked at Luhan with eyes saying that I’m fine and still alive here, but when he saw the face of Lu Han that had eyes full of tears he was upset because there he could see the blasting of a cry bomb.

“Ah! See my little Lu, umma is fine, umma is fine” with a soft lull Yi Xing caress the cheek of Lu Han, Lu Han felt something wet in his cheeks. He slowly touched his cheek and turned his hand to see what was that , he was surprised to knew that his mom painted his little cheeks with the juice of beetroot.

“Uh! Umma” Lu Han screamed loudly clear the rosy color patch from his check. Yi Xing laughed his dimple appeared turned him to a prince of handsome.

“The cute prince of beetroot land, its honor to see you at my little kitchen” Yi Xing bowed.

“Umma~~`~~~~~`~”

Yi Xing laughed. He felt relief because Lu Han totally forgot about what happened at the kitchen before.

“I’m a beetroot prince, so that umma have to make something that I like” Lu Han said with lifting his eye brows.

“Yes, my lord, what do you need?” with the pain that raised from the finger, Yi Xing asked.

“Hmm…….” Lu Han was thinking thinking and thinking. Yi Xing clenched his teeth and pursed his lips and presses the finger into the basin again.

“Beetroot prince needs yummy chocolate milk shake, can umma made it for me?”

“Yes of course my sweet prince, I will” Yi Xing said smiling.

“Then I will help umma” Lu Han said cheerfully.

Yi Xing felt that the plan is going to be wrong if Lu Han stick here in the kitchen like the tail of the Yi Xing. Yi Xing ruffled the hair of the toddler.

“I want to surprise my little beetroot prince so that…..” Yi Xing kissed the posy check of Lu Han.

“So that…….” Lu Han said rhythmically.

“So that my little prince has to stay out of the kitchen”

“Nah! I need to stay with umma”

Yah! Lu Han get lost!!!! Yi Xing’s mind screamed.

“Can you do me a favor sweetheart?” Yi Xing asked.

“What is that Umma?”

“Can you just check how about your hyung is doing? Ask him whether he needs a milk shake too and stay with him a little. You know Lulu, hyung loves you a lot” Yi Xing said with a lovely smile.

“He loves me a bunch” Little Lu Han spread his arms wide.

“Go go and ask him what I said” Yi Xing patted the of the toddler and pulled him out from the kitchen with a slow pat. When he noticed that Lu Han disappeared from his eye sight, Yi Xing flew away to  his room with a wounded finger.

 

 

Listening to the trendy K-pop song “y Lady” Kim Minseok was gluing his eyes to a mechanism, related to organic chemistry.

 “Umini hyung, Umini hyung…….. “the voice of Lu Han came across the corridor. Minseok covered his ears from his hands.

Ugh!!!! Tornado is coming….. he thought.

With soft three knocks Lu Han’s little voice came through the wooden door.

“May I come in hyung?” He asked.

Even though Minseok thought that Lu Han is an instant tornado he was proud of Lu Han because of the attitudes that he had learnt.

“Come in Lulu” He chubby face lightened up with a smile when he saw his younger brother jump in to the room with a bunch of giggles.

“Umini hyung Umini hyung what are you doing?” the cute voice of Lu Han made the smile of Minseok.

“I’m studying Lulu”

“Hyung…………….” Lu Han was going around the chair that Minseok was sitting.

“Why??”

With a giggling and laughing Lu Han jumped into the Minseok’s lap. Minseok felt that his knee joint was broken.

“Auch!” He touched his knee.

“Boo… Umini hyung is not strong like Appa, not strong like Appa”

With the word “Not strong” Minseok felt that his blood pressure rose to 200 Hgmm in an instant. How that 4 years old little cotton bud can say something like that kind of word to a sixteen years guy like Minseok. Even though still there was no something called six packs on his muscular body he knew that it would come so soon. Minseok frowned his eye brows and looked at the cotton bud head. How did he know that the girls of Sheng Hwai high school are dying for the dream prince called Kim Minseok?

With the all heart aching feelings that gathered in inside of Minseok Heart, he blasted.

“Yah! Lu Han!!!”

The high voice of Kim Minseok Lu Han’s little year drums hurt so much. He curved his lips and bent his head down.

“Hyung blamed me” Little Lu Han’s eyes covered with tears.

The scenarios created in front of Minseok eyes showed that what happened at the next minute. Lu Han will blasted with a dozen of sobs and the fire alarm that situated inside of their lovely Umma’s mind will ring continuously and he will flew here like a F-22 Raptor and Minseok will be a lucky winner for having a most horrible death glare of the year and the glorious chance for having a tour to the moon.

Oh no!!! His mind screamed.

He never wanted to be a main role of that kind of tragedy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter