Chapter 9: HunHan and TaHun

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

The cold breeze that was coming across the playground of the kindergarten ruffled the fluffy black silky hair of Lu Han. Lu Han didn’t bother about it because he was doing an important duty with Oh Sehun. That was watering the newly planted flower bed of Oh Sehun’s. Even though Lu Han didn’t like to do such a boring thin like watering plants, he failed to say “No” to Sehun, when he saw the little cute face that filled with lot of aegyo.

“Hany hyung, one day this plants will grow up like us and blooming with beautiful flowers” Sehun’s cheerful voice.

Even though Lu Han wanted to say that “No, they will roast and die soon” he didn’t told Sehun like that because he knew that Se Hun loves that flower bed a lot.

The sound of a car made both of them craned their necks to see who that is. When they saw the car they knew who it is, their ever loving teacher Kim Minseok.

Sehun dropped the flower bucket on the ground and ran towards the Minseok while spreading lot of giggles, His presence made the day of the kindergarten in to a joyful one.

After saying first “Good morning” wishes to Mr.Minseok. Se Hun suddenly remind about “the Lu Han hyung” who was looking at Sehun with pursed lips. But Se Hun knew that one pout with a cheerful aegyo can make the smile of Lu Han hyung so easily.

 

*                                    *                                      *                                                                       *

                               

  It was the children’s’ day. The most wonderful day that children love to have, because they know at least they will have a little candy for them on this special day. After making the attendance Minseok was putting out a large black color bag. Kids’ faces turn in to a “What is this” mood when Minseok put the bag on the teacher’s table.

“Is that a garbage bag?” Kyungsoo asked Jong-In while looking at him from his owl eyes.

“How should I know? Do you think that I’m a fortune teller?” Jong in asked while crossing his arms, made Kyungsoo’s lips into a perfect curve.

“Pfft” Kyungsoo sank in to the chair frown at Jong In.

“Hanny hyung, what that bag should be?” Se Hun asked as he playing with his bear bunny.

“I don’t know Sehunnie, May be today he is going to teaching us about how to make your classroom clean.”

Everyone were jumping in to the conclusions, when Minseok started talk with a bright smile on his chubby face. “So my kids, do you know today is children’s day?”

“Yes, Mr. Minseok” Children said making their faces to a bright and smiling ones.

“So……“ When Minseok tried continuing a little hand rose among the kids.

“Yes, Baekhyun”

“So that you want to teach us the good habits to clean our environment and stay neat and tidy, so that Mr. Minseok brought a garbage bag” With a cheerful voice and cute little rosy cheeks, little chatter box Byun Baekhyun ended his most important speech.

Minseok looked at Baekhyun with a light smile. “Baekhyun I think  it’s not that much bad. But let’s talk about it later perhaps”

All the children were laughing at Baekhyun and he was sitting on his chair with rolled eyes.

“So I bring you some presents. All you have to do is come here and put your hand inside to this bag and choose a one. But there’s a one condition. You can’t see inside.”

“That means you have to be honest” Yi Xing was trying to express his cute smile with prominent dimple mixed with the  most cutest Korean accent.

“Yep, very honest. So Let’s start from our little Chanyeol” Minseok ended up with a cheerful smile.

“Yehet, yehet” Sehun Clapped happily, suppressing his giggles all over the classroom.

Nobody make any trouble, because everybody knew that all of them have a gift for sure.

After all everyone had a stuffed toy with a key tag so they no need to afraid about lost it. Kyungsoo had a owl that have perfect big eyes as same as his. Kai have a little dog that had cute smile on its face. Chanyeol had a creepy parrot who has a colorful long tail. Lu Han had a rain deer that has two little antlers. But Sehun’s lips were curved and face got darken because he had something he didn’t want to have. It’s a Panda, who had black color spots around its eyes.

“Pfft” Se Hun sighed and put it on the desk.

“Sehunnie, what’s the matter?” Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter