Chapter 19 : See saw up and down

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nice Saturday evening. Kids usually having a short nap until they began to watch cartoon at four. Lay was extra careful to not make any noise as he went to downstairs to drink some water and find something to eat. Evenings always gave growling in stomach eventhough he tried to stick into his srict diet.

Taking a glass full of water he walked towards the kitchen and suddenly stopped in the middle because he heard rattling sound from inside the kitchen. There's no way rat can be inside the kitchen in this hour but who knows??

When he stepped inside the kitchen he saw a toddler who is definetely Chanyeol (because he is the tallest among the three and neighborhood kids and usually couldn't be found inside this kitchen) giggling and mumbling while trying to wrap a foil around his head. Lay blinked several times to ensure that he was not seeing things and then he slowly went near the kitchen counter and pat the toddler's shoulder.

"Woah ho ha ha haaaa!!!!!! Aaaaaaa!!!" Chanyeol jumped into the air as he turned around and saw his umma stood in there with questioning mood.

"Yeollie? What are you doing sweety?"
Lay tried to act so normal in front of this unusual behaviour of Chanyeol who still clutched the rool of foil in his hand and the rest is hanging around his head which was hillarious.

"No, no nothing umma, hi heeeee"
Chanyeol flashed away to the living room saying wheeeeeee and Lay was busy folding the foil roll so patiently. He couldn't expect so calm behavior from that happy messy little bud Yeol.

Yixing was suspicious about this little ones behavior. With the recent accident happened to him....

Oh yes.... there was an accident.... accident could happen anytime when you have three tornado like toddlers in your house...

*************************

"Baekie hyung, Baekie hyun I want to play with Yeolie hyung too!!!" Over pitched Lu Han's voice echoed around the calm neighborhood.

"Shhhh....Lu Hani , you are so little and Chanyeol hyun is so heavy! This will not move" Baekhyun tried to explain Lu Han as he jumped on to the wooden board.

They created a temporaty see saw and tried to enjoy themselves until Suho appa came home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter