Chapter 18: My baby sitter (Part 2) ;D

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ah! Yoona noona?”

“Yes it’s me Lu Han. Where is your umma?””

“Ah! Umma in the bathroom, come in noona come in.” Lu Han invited her clutching her hand. For Lu Han Yoona was the best and the most important among the all baby sitters, because Yoona listened everything what Lu Han told and she was so kind to Lu Han and there are lot of things that so special things about Yoona noona but he cannot explain about those things from his tiny vocabulary.

“Lu Han what were you going to tell me?” Yoona asked while ruffling the hair of the toddler.

Lu Han looked at his young baby sister who was still smiling with her dazzling eyes. Lu Han gulped a bit.

“Annyomghaseo Aunt Shin bee, umma called you by an accident and he is in bathroom now so that he told me to tell you that you can leave  now  aunt because you will waste your valuable time”  

That was the huge lie that Lu Han was going to tell Yoona, a minute before.

Lu Han looked at Yoona speechless, and flashed a toothy smile filled with cuteness.

“Nothing noona~~~~”

“Really? I thought there is something that you have to say” Yoona pinched the cheek of the toddler.

“Noona, I will call umma. Come and sit here”

Yoona felt how polite Lu Han was. Even he is so little in his age he learned so many good things. She was looking around at the living room; she was amazed because she never saw the same arrangement of the living room anytime. The sense of fashion of Mr. Zhang was so far away when compared to hers.

She was waiting for Mr.Zhang while thinking about the schedule that she was going to spend with Lu Han. She thought that what Lu Han would do with her, she remind about the last time how she build a castle with building blocks and develop her hand work skills and  creativity while Lu Han was walking around her saying “yayy”

“Why didn’t you wear a coat umma?”

“I’m not going to the office Lu Han”

“Where’s appa”

“He is at the room, why?”

“Why appa doesn’t go with you”

“Appa will come sweetheart”

Clutching the hand of Yixing Lu Han was jumping to step on step with dozen of questions, Lu Han’s adorableness light up Yoona’s face with a bright smile. Seeing Yoona Yixing smiled lightly and bowed Yoona stood up from the sofa and bowed with a polite smile.

“Today, our Lu Hani won’t miss his umma, right?” Yixing ruffled the hair of the toddler. With a sudden question Lu Han’s chubby cheeks to a rosy pink and he hid his face from the hands and hid behind Yixing.

“Umma!! ”

“Aww!!! Lu Hani, let me see your face” Yoona was successfully teasing Lu Han until Myeon appeared at the top of the stair case.

“what happened to our LuHani’s face, why your cheeks looked so rosy pink? hmm…”Soon Myeon gathered there to tease his son while tickling his neck, there was no one to rescue him because his mother was currently in “no emotions” mode.

“Umma!!” Lu Han’s baby screams were so cute to resist. Everybody laughed showing that there was no use of his baby screams.

“Lu, you have to listen to Yoona noona’s words okay? Don’t be mischief. Don’t bother her okay?” Yixing ruffled the hair of the toddler. Lu Han nodded say yes.

“Take care, Lu Hani” Myeon kissed the rosy oink cheek of the toddler.

“Umma don’t worry, I will not bother Noona. Bye bye” Lu Han hurried to push away his parent as soon as he could. Yoona couldn’t stop her giggles after saw how enthusiastic Lu Han was.

“Noona” Lu Han jumped and hugged Yoona cheerfully. Hold in Lu Han from her hands Yoona sat on the coach and pulled Lu Han on her lap.

“So, my little Lu Han did you miss your noona”

“Hmmm…. I miss you a lot lot lot” Lu Han spread his arms wide to express how much he missed her.

“So my little Lu Hani, what do you like to do?”

“Hmmm……” Tapping his little cheek Lu Han was thinking.

“ I want to watch pororo while eating cereal, Strawberry tasted cereal” Lu Han’s eyes twinkled when he said about the word “Strawberry”

“Sure Lu Hani, I’ll make you some, Let’s go to the kitchen” Lu Han jumped ground from her lap. Both of them went to kitchen.

*************

“Why not??” Lu Han whined with curved lips.

“Noona doesn’t like eat cereal”

“Noona is lying, Noona is lying.”

“Lu Hani can eat Cereal, Noona will eat Ice-cream” Yoona tried to lull him but there’s no use of it.

“Umma said there’s no Ice-cream in the fridge, noona is lying”

Lu Han’s lip curved bit by a bit and a tiny sob jumped out from his mouth. Yoona knew what will happen at the next. Before he started “heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Yoona took out the Cere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter