Chapter 3: Sick day

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

Lu Han was yawing, yawing and yawing. He wiped his eyes several times. Honestly he was exhausted because of his kindergarten. He grabbed his color book and jumped off from chair and laid down on the ground. He started to color the picture of a penguin with a round lazy face.

I don’t want to go tomorrow. There’s no use to go, I just want to stay at home and watch an awesome cartoon. While he thinking about that tragedy, his crayon was running widely on the paper.  

Umma is not going anywhere, so that I can stay with him at home, I don’t want to bother him, and I’m so innocent so that I can stay at home tomorrow. A light smile appeared on Lu Han’s lips. He is going to justify what he is going to do.

Okay then I have to make a plan for that, Yep, a master plan. Lu Han light smiled turned in to a cunning one, now he has to think about something that very important, tonight.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 Yi Xing’s hand was about to open the door of Lu Han’s room, when he heard a sound of vomiting. Yi Xing was hurrying to enter the room and actually he was stormed to the room.

“Lu Han are you all right?”Yi Xing cuddled Lu Han to his body.

Lu Han was standing while looking at the floor. He vomited water and there is a white piece of something. I Xing bent down and tried to identify what that is, at last he found that it is a tooth.

“Umma it’s came from my stomach, he pointed his stomach and his face is so dull with his curved lips.”

“What did you told me right now Lu Han?”Yi Xing asked surprisingly.

“Umma it’s hurt me a lot and I can’t go kindergarten today”

Huh, this little brat is going to stay at home by telling me this humongous lie, okay then you will have your lesson today my dear sunny

Yi Xing look at the tooth that on the floor with a gallon of water. To be honest it’s not a tooth of a human, Yi Xing looked at Luhan again Luhan pouted like a puppy dog with his doe eyes.

“Okay only for today sunny, now go to the bathroom and clean yourself honey. I will clean this Okay?” Yi Xing smiled and patted the head of the toddler. Lu Han smiling lightly, but inside of his heart was squealing like a fan girl.

Yi Xing went outside of the room because he has a company with his elder sons. After Yi Xing went out of the room Lu Han started to dance inside the room;

“Yaay yaay yaay I love you umma” Lu Han chuckled and enjoyed his victory.

After Lu Han went to the bathroom, Yi Xing came to Lu Han’s room to clean the floor, he looked at the tooth that was in the floor and suddenly Yi Xing reminded something. He opened the toy cupboard of Lu Han and searched for one of his toys. Lovely smile with a prominent dimple, Yi Xing took out the toy Dinosaur from the cupboard.

“I never thought that my son will be a dinosaur one day” Yi Xing Rubbed the mouth of the dinosaur that lost a tooth.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Umma!! Umma!! Lu Han stepped to the kitchen cuddling his little bear bunny. Yi Xing was cutting the vegetables for making the Lunch. Lu Han came front of him and smiled so cutely.

“So Honey how do you feel now?”Yi Xing asked toddler.

“I’m fine now umma. I think I’m okay now” Lu Han replied while scratching the ear of his teddy.

Yeah I knew that you are fine honey, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A DINOSAUR!!!! Yi Xing mind replied Lu Han quietly.

 

“Umma~ ” Lu Han wrapped the legs of Yi Xing from his hand and looked at the face of Yi Xing. Lu Han pouted like a little kitten with his shimmering deer eyes.

Yi Xing looked at Lu Han, his cuteness was overflowing with his little smile Yi Xing placed the knife on the table and sitting on his heels and wrapped his arms on Lu Han’s waist.

“Why sweetheart?” Yi Xing asked smiling.

“Umma~”

“Yes~”

Lu Han placed his chin on Yi Xing’s shoulder.

“Umma I need to watch cartoons~”

“Watch Cartoons?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter