Chapter 13: Part 1

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

 

His sleepless eyes were covered with tears because he couldn’t stop fell in sleep right now. The papers that wrote lyrics of a song were spread all over the table made the table to a messy one. He rested his on his elbow and closed his for a while. It didn’t take a long time to fell into a comfortable sleep even it is not a plushy bed. Yi Xing was so busy with dozens of works in the home. Handling the 4 years old Kim Lu Han was the most terrible part of his duties, thank to the god Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on a age that they can do the works by their own. Apart from the youngest one of the family there was another infant who Yi Xing must took care of, he was someone known as the lovely husband of Yi Xing, Kim Joon Myeon.

 

Balancing the foot tray from one hand Yi Xing opened the door of the office room of Myeon. After closed the door behind he was realized that because he didn’t hear the good morning greeting of Myeon. He put the food tray on the little table and peeped behind the wooden cupboard to see what Myeon was doing. When he saw the sleeping Myeon who is cuddling all the papers and resting his head of the elbow, a warm smile painted on Yi Xing’s lips.

 

He slowly went near to Myeon and sat down on the chair nearby, Yi Xing fingers were running through the hair of Myeon so softly. He cleared the bangs that covered the temple of Myeon after seeing how cute his husband was Yi Xing couldn’t stop himself for give a warm kiss into the temple of Myeon. But suddenly his face turned to a questioned one because he never see his husband is sleeping on this office room, the list of reasons were popping out from Yi Xing’s mind and his face got red by second by second.

 

Myeon felt so warm and lovely feelings even though he was in a kind of deep sleep, with a warm feeling of a kiss of his temple He woke up. He spent couple of minutes to identify who kissed him. He was so happy to see the most beautiful dimple angel in front of his vision on that glorious morning. Myeon yawned several times and stretched his hands and sat on the chair properly. When he saw that Yi Xing was suspecting him for not sleeping at last night he decided to change the topic.

 

“So how was your plan today, Xing” he asked normally and gathered the papers one by one without looked at Yi Xing.

“Su” Yi Xing voice was quite firm.

“Hmm….”

“Did you sleep at last night?” Yi Xing frowned.

“Yup” Myeon’s reply was short and sweet.

“Su, don’t lie on me. You didn’t sleep right?” Yi Xing’s eyes were straightly contacted with Myeon’s

“Ah! No it’s not like that Xing, I couldn’t sleep last night and…………………” Myeon was cut off in the middle by Yi Xing.

 

“How you couldn’t sleep Su? This is the second day that you skip your sleep…..no, sacrifice your sleep to compose that damn song, do you really think that your song is more important than your health? There was only a week left that you were recover from that horrible fever, didn’t you remember a single word what the doctor Oh said? He said that rest at least two weeks…….”

 

“Shh…” Myeon put the index finger on Yi Xing’s lips. Yi Xing pulled the finger back and started yelling.

 

“I don’t care about the popularity or whatever of Huang Zi Tao, please take a rest throwing those things away Su, I will call him if you didn’t stop this.”

 

“It’s enough, stop it now” The high tone of Myeon made Yi Xing to jump away few yards away.

 

“Don’t you how important this work is? If you don’t know just shut the hell up and stay away, even though I’m going to die tomorrow I have to complete this. You don’t know how glorious this chance is, Huang Zi Tao means the one of the best directors in the film industry, don’t messing around saying about my health. I know about my condition more than you” Myeon breathed heavily and pulled the chair back and stood up. Yi Xing held his head down. He stood up slowly and stepped to the office door. He clutched the door handle and raised his voice in a low tone.

 

“I didn’t know that Huang Zi Tao is so precious to you more than your health, me or our kids” Yi Xing went outside and closed the door. He went downstairs while clutching the hand rail of the stair case. When each steps passed the tear drops were flowing out from his eyes. He cleared his throat and wiped the tears from his hands before entered the kitchen. He heard Lu Han giggling while dance with a pan in inside of the kitchen.

 

“ Good morning Umma, good morning umma, I love my sweet umma, good morning umma” the special good morning made by master Kim Lu Han made a little smile on Yi Xing’s lips. He felt that he needs to cry so much, but he is not in a age to cry like a child. Yi Xing sighed.

 

“Umma, are you alright?” little Lu Han’s eyes were looked frightened.

“Yes, honey umma is okay” Yi Xing replied softly.

“Umma catch cold?” his little face looked curious.

Yi Xing looked at the toddler who is looking for an answer.”Yup, Lulu a little” He ruffled the hair of the toddler.

“Lulu wants to hug umma” Lu Han’s voice was so soft and caring.

Yi Xing bent on his knees and hugged Lu Han. With a cheerful chuckle jumping out from Lu Han’s mouth, he cuddled more to Yi Xing. Suddenly Lu Han put him palm on Yi Xing’s forehead and stay while.

“Umma don’t have a fever” He said cutely.

“Yes, my honey Umma is fine” with a lovely dimple appeared on his cheek Yi Xing replied.

“I will help umma to make the dishes, Lulu is good” Lu Han took the pan to his hand and circled a bit. Yi Xing smiled.

“Okay Lulu, let’s start then.” Yi Xing took out the vegetables from the refrigerator forget about the each and every hurtful things happened in early in the morning.

 ………………………………………………………………….......................................

With help of Lu Han Yi Xing made  a delicious lunch so quickly. Lu Han was someone who can sweep away the sadness of others and filled them with the happiness. Yi Xing was so lucky to have a son like him or else he wasn’t be able to control his feelings that hid in his heart.

After making the lunch table He softly called Lu Han.

“Lulu call Appa for ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter