Chapter 16 : Bubble tea and grandma

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yi Xing was so busy at the kitchen to make the breakfast. Today Baekhyun and Chanyeol have the foot ball practices until  the evening and he had to prepare the lunch for them. Two hungry mouths were not easy to Yi Xing in any time. Yi Xing tore the packing of the ramyeon, he heart the phone is ringing. Yi Xing knew that there was nothing to worry because the phone operator, master Kim Lu Han was right there, means front of the phone right now.

Lu Han took the receiver and cleared his throat and made his voice to a professional one.

“Hello, good morning”

“Hello is this Chanyeol?”

“No I’m Lu Han, who is speaking?”

“Oh! My sweet little Lu Han,  halmoni speaking honey” (Halmoni= grandmother)

Lu Han’s mouth made perfect “O” after knowing that grandmother is speaking.

“Ohhh!!! halmoni  annyonghaseoooo ” Lu Han’s cute voice made a smile on grandmother lips who’s at the next terminal.

“Anyonghaseo Lu Han, where is umma? Can you give the receiver to him darling?”

“Yes, halmoni, please wait a second.” Lu Han put the receiver on the table and ran to the kitchen screaming

“Ummaaaa”

Yi Xing heard that Lu Han was screaming. Yi Xing put the spoon on the kitchen table and turned around to ran out of the kitchen.

“Lu Han” Yi Xing ran out the kitchen and both of them crashed in the middle of the corridor. Little Lu Han crashed to Yi Xing’s knees and his head knocked on Yi Xing’s knee bone.

“Ouch!” Lu Han rubbed his temple because it was hurting.

“Lu Han, honey are you okay?” Yi Xing sat on his heels and rubbed the temple of Lu Han.

“I’m okay Umma”

“Why, what have happened Lu Han, why are you screaming?”

“Halmoni is in line umma”

Yi Xing smiled a bit and pinched the cheek of Lu Han.

“Oh my god sweet heart, when heard that you’re screaming I thought that it would be Godzilla”

Lu Han laughed until his eyes got wet because of tears. Yi Xing pinched the nose of the toddler.

“Wait here, I will come soon”

Yi Xing went to the living room and answered it.

“Umma”

“………………………………………………………………..”

“Suho is not at home Umma”

“……………………………………………………………………”

“Ah! It’s not bothering umma, we welcome you warmly”

“………………………………………………………………..”

“Suho is free at night today, he isn’t having night shifts”

“……………………………………………………………………”

“Umma, it doesn’t matter you can stay here.”

“…………………………………………………………………..”

“Okay umma we will wait for you”

Yi Xing put the receiver and turned back. He saw Lu Han was standing there with wide eyes.

“Umma” Lu Han looked at Yixing with sparkling eyes that filled with happiness.

“Did you listen to our conversation?”

Lu Han bit his lower lip and looked at Yi Xing.

“No~”

“Yes you did”

“No~~~~~”

“Ha ha you did, you did my little thief” Yi Xing tickled the neck of Lu Han continuously. Lu Han screamed loudly and rolled on the floor giggling.

“Umma I did it. I did” Finally Lu Han replied while giggling.

“So I haven’t anything to say for surprise my sweetheart.” Yi Xing sat on the floor and made an unhappy face and told Lu Han with curved lips.

“Umma~” Lu Han looked at Yi Xing while pouting with his puppy dog eyes.

“Want to help umma at the kitchen?” Yi Xing asked while flashed a lovely smile showing his prominent dimple.

“Yep” Lu Han replied happily.

Come on then let’s go, hyungs are going to be late honey“Yi Xing placed Lu Han on his shoulders and went to the kitchen..

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Lu Han was so busy because he had to get prepare to welcome his grandmother. Lu Han bit his tongue and tried to comb his hair as his favorite right hair side style.  He was successfully combed it and smiled satisfatly while watching his own reflection from the mirror. He heard the sound of the door bell.

“Halmoni~~~~”.  Lu Han jumped out from the chair and stormed to the door of his room and opened it from the light speed and flied to downstairs and stooped saving two glass vases that places corner of the corridor that leads to the main door.

Yi Xing opened the door and bowed to mother in law and welcomed her to the home. Yi Xing released her from the heavy bags that she took with her.

When she entered the home she saw that Lu Han was waiting to her at the end of the corridor. Lu Han’s cute face made a lovely little smile to welcome his favorite grandmother.

“Halmoni~~~ welcome home” Lu Han ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“Oh! my cute Lu Han you’re grown up” She hold Lu Han from his arms and kissed the forehead of Lu Han. Lu Han giggled.

“Want to know what halmoni brings to you?” She asked while ruffled the hair of the toddler.

“Oh! I really need Halmoni, please……………” Lu Han begging voice with puppy doe eyes made both Yi Xing and grandmother burst in to huge laugh.

“Sweet heart, Halmoni must be really tired, let her to rest while and-------”

“Ah! It’s alright son. I’m not tired much. After saw this little angle’s cute smile my tiredness fly away” Lu Han’s grandmother pinched cheek of toddler.

Lu Han’s grandmother opened one of the bags that she brought and gave a box that wrapped with a shining wrapping paper, to Lu Han.

“Thank you Halmoni” Lu Han tore the wrapping paper anticipate, because of course both his mom and grandmother in front of him, he didn’t want to ruined his image that built in their minds. Lu Han’s eyes sparkling when he saw the present that she brought to him.

How Haranoni knew to choose toys for children like this. Wow!!!!

There was a shining trendy Jet toy that had remote controller with it.

“Oh! Halmoni I love it so much. Thank you so much” Lu Han said while hugging his trendy jet to his chest.

Lu Han’s grandmother looked at Lu Han with wide eyes. “So my little Lu Han don’t love me, ah! only love for the present that I brought” Grandmother said complaining.

“Halmoni~ it’s not like that”

“No no little Lu Han don’t love me”

“Ah! Halmoni~” Lu Han made a little scream and hugged his grandmother. And gave a warm kiss to her cheeks.

“Lu Han loves halmoni sooooooo much, so much” his cute voice clinging the ear of grandmother.

“Umma, let’s go to your room. And I think it’s better to have a bath and have lunch. Don’t you think?” Yi Xing’s kind voice made mother-in-law’s smile again in her lips.

“You knew what the best is for Umma, but Xing I have to give something to you and Myeon too” she gave another gift pack to Yi Xing.

“Oh Umma you spent lot of money, but wh------”

“Yes, I like to spent, because I’m so lucky to have a good son and lovely son-in –law and cute grandsons” Yi Xing’s mother in law patted the shoulder of Yi Xing and they went to the upstairs leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter