Chapter 20: Lu Deer and Pinku Pinku

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hugging all the deer soft toys around him Lu Han was sleeping like a little bird on middle of the cozy bed. Yixing had no heart to wake up this little prince, but he had to go to the kindergarten on time.

"Wake up Lulu... time to get ready to go to school"

Yixing patted Lu Han's little shoulder softly as he placed a soft kiss on toddlers temple.

"Naaaaahhhh..." with a little sob escaped from toddlers mouth he rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"C'mon... you're going to be late sweety"

"Mph. .noooo" Lu Han's eye brows tucked together as he curled into a softball and started to sleep again.

"Ooh... I don't know if Sehun is going to miss his hyu..."

"Hunnie!!" Lu Han sat sraight on the bed, his twinkling eyes blinked so slowly in next few minutes until he came to full awake.

"Umma, let's go... let's go.. going to late going to late"
Lu Han dragged Yixing to bathroom hurrily like Yixing was the one who didn't wake up to go to school on time.

Geez! Se Hun is not just a normal friend I guess...
Thinking how powerful the word 'Sehun' Yixing carry Lu Han into his hands and a bright smile painted in his lips.



************************

Yixing was walking Lu Han to the Kindergarten. The whole journey was filled with toddler's non-stop chattering. All of the sentences included the name 'Sehun' in it. So finally name "Sehun" rang inside Yixing's ears continuously when they reached kindergarten.

Luhan's tiny steps hurried to go inside the kindergarten. The tiny bear bag swing side to side as he ran to see his forever best friend "Sehun"

"Hunnie" seeing him sat down in the chair inside the kindergarten Lu Han ran there without wasting a second.

"Hani hyung" seeing his favorite hyung ran towards him Sehun jumped out the chair clapping.

Luhan hugged Sehun happily. The fuzzy hair of Luhan brushed aginst the face of little face of Sehun.

It was the second week of Sehun's kindergarten life. When teacher Kim Minseok asked who will help the new friend Oh Sehun to get used to the kindergarten on the very first day and Lu Han fearlessly raised his tiny little hand to help out this stranger kid. That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter