Chapter 15: Bring it on ;D

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Lulu, lulu” Yixing patted on Luhan’s little shoulder to wake him up. Ignoring Yixing, Lu Han cuddled pillow and curved his body and hid under the blanket.

“Hey, Lulu, don’t you want to go shopping today?” Yixing pulled out the blanket and carefully checked the expressions of Lu Han.

But his face was on “no emotion” mode, Yixing heard that Baekhyun was screaming at the next room.

“Umma!!! Yeolli hyung stole my superman short, umma!!!”

Yixing sighed and stood up from the bed and walked to the next room, when he entered the room he was surprised to see the both Chanyeol and Baekhyun was fighting in the middle of the room and the short which is popular as “Super man short” was floating on the middle of their fight.

Yixing pissed off to see that his two sons were fighting on this calm morning, without a second thought he slap both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Both of them stopped fighting and looked at Yixing with eyes full of surprise.

“Why both of you are fighting like this? I told you there’s a way to solve problems, not fighting”

Both of them bent down their heads and listened. “Sorry umma” both of them replied.

“Okay, now who stole whose short?” Yixing firmed voice boomed in the ear lobes of both Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Yeolli hyung” Baekhyun curved his lips and replied.

“Yeol, did you steal it?” Yixing voice was firm and straight.

“No, umma that is my short.”

Without saying a word Yixing opened the wardrobe of Baekhyun and checked whether there he had his precious superman short,  finally Yixing successfully found the short that was belonged to Baekhyun.

“So what have you say about yourself Baekie?” Yixing asked with a death glare.

Seeing his short that suddenly appeared from his wardrobe, Baekhyun’s eyes popped out from his eye sockets.

“Ah… Umma I” Baekhyun practically chocked the words.

“Say sorry for Yeolli hyung” Yixing straightly looked at Baekhyun.

Without thinking of a second Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and said sorry. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun back and smiled lightly. After saw that both of them are fine now, Yixing’s rough mid turned into a smooth one. Yixing ruffled Baekhyun’s hair and hugged him.

“Don’ fight with your hyung, okay?”

Baekhyun hid his face on Yixing chest and stayed while , than he replied with rosy pink cheeks

“Okay umma”

Yixing smiled and patted the head of Chanyeol and Left the room and suddenly he remembered that his little angel is still sleeping on his room.  When he turned from the corridor he bumped on someone, someone who was smaller than him. Yixing looked down and surprised to see little Lu Han. Lu Han was scrubbing his little nose which hit on Yixing’s thigh.

“Auch” Lu Han looked at Yixing with puppy eyes, His little button nose was turning into the light red.

Yixing sat down on the floor on his knees and caressed Lu Han’s little face.

“Are you Okay?” Yixing thought that Luhan would blast a cry bomb at the next second, but he was wrong.

“I’m okay Umma, good morning”

“Lulu, my sweet heart did you forget about today? Today we are going to shopping, hurry let’s go to wash yourself”

Even thought it was the end of the day, Lu Han was never going to be hurry and ruined his bathing time, Yixing was super calm on that time and he careful to not to blast in front of Lu Han. After one hour joyful bathing program, Yixing dragged away Lu Han, who was still paying with the bubbles while spreading giggles.

Lu Han didn’t want to wear his superman clothes; Instead of superman he used clothes that printed iron man on it. After all Yixing successfully paced all of his cute little kids to the car. Lu Han voluntarily came to sat on the front seat. Yixing knew that having Lu Han on the next seat meant that he had to answer the thousand questions started with “where is appa?” and ended with “penguins in north pole”, but it was a king of relief because if he left Lu Han at the back seat he knew that he had to face an accident because all of them were love to fight.

“Okay, kids fastened your seat belts.” Yixing looked at the back seat from front mirror. He was surprised to see that both Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t wear the same type clothes.

“What about Superman clothes?” Yixing asked smiling, he remembered about the 4 th world war that ended early in the morning because of the precious superman short.

“I just changed my mind umma” Chanyeol said as university student while adjusting the collar of his shirt.

“Hmm… changed your mind, fine” Yixing started the car and Looked at Lu Han. Lu Han is showing his puppy eyes to Yixing and Smiled.

“Umma, Barney is a dinosaur…….” He was showing a lot of aegyoes.

With a lovely smile appeared in Yixing face, he the CD player and pinched the chubby cheek of Lu Han.

A handsome Chinese father with a mini superman, mini Iron man and a mini Spiderman were driving to the shopping mall with bunch of laughs and giggles.

 

*********************************************************

Yixing felt that his head is going to blast; he looked at his wrist watch it was already 12.30pm. His little kids were wondering around the toy racks and arguing and living on their own fantasies leaving their father alone. Sometimes they were looking for fluffy soft toys, them they were driving little cars, then they were acting iron man story. Yixing felt that he needed to eat something but these little brats didn’t feel hungry at least. They were acting like they didn’t want any food. Luckily Myeon was not at the home today or else Yixing had to bother his head about the lunch too.

After wasting 45 minutes Baekhyun came near Chanyeol and Lu Han tailing behind him. Baekhyun smiled cutely and raised his voice.

“Umma~~~” Baekhyun flashed a toothy smile.

“Yes~~” Yixing replied.

“Umma~ there are…….”  Baekhyun stopped in the middle and looked at Chanyeol and Lu Han, both of them were smiling cutely, suddenly Lu Han hugged Yixing’s leg and pout.

“So tell me what you want”

“Umma, there are bring it on watches, hyungs and I need to buy them” Lu Han finished the sentence in light speed.

Yixing confused about the brand name of that watches, He narrowed his eyes brows and looked at Lu han.

“Bring it on watches??”

“Yes bring it on?” Lu han showed his wrist and started acting he was acting like he was adjusting some parts of the clock with the sounds creee tri tri lili trroooop pppssshhhhh troooop dring tshhhh and at last he hit his own wrist saying “Tssshhhhhhh” .

Yixing had no idea what was his little son talking about, he caressed the cheek of Lu Han with the impression honey I got it .

“Can you explain more Yeoll?” Yixing asked hiding is confused face.

‘Umma, it is a Ben ten watch, you know that Ben ten use on his cartoon.” Chanyeol replied.

“Omoniotricks!!” Lu Han jumped clapping.

“Tsk… It’s not omoniotircks… It is Ominitrix” Baekhyun said stick out the tongue to Lu Han.

Yixing remind about his friend Xiumin brought that kind of a watch for his son one day, all of the people of his office were operated it, luckily it didn’t broke.

“Okay, so three of you want the same toy right?”

“Yes, umma” All of them replied.

“Alright bring that omonitricks and let’s go home”

“Umma, it’s not omonitricks,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter