Chapter 5: Lu Han lost his ………. ;D

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

“Put your right hand in, Put your right hand out, Put your right hand in hand shaking to a bow, and do the hockey pocket and turn around, that’s what all about.

“Hey Lu Hani you blocked my way” Baekhyun said complaining. He was standing behind him with a mountain of book on his hands. Lu Han giggled and spread his arms to both sides.

“Love you hyung” Lu Han said with a lovely smile.

Baekhyun looked at Lu Han with raised eye brows.

“Okay Okay I knew it Dongsaengi~” Baekhyun said smiling.

“If you love me, sing a song then you can pass me” Lu Han’s cute voice make Baekhyun’s smile again.

“Lu Hani those books are so heavy can you please let me pass?” Baekhyun was waving side to side because of his load of books.

“Nope”. Lu Han nodded his head to say no.

“Hmm…” Baekhyun put the books on the floor and sat on a stair and signaled to Lu Han to sit near him. Lu Han sat down so quickly, because he needs to listen to the song.

Baekhyun was a leading vocalist in school western singing group and church quire. That’s mean he is a brilliant singer. Lu Han can sing too, but the skill of Baekhyun is more far than it.

Baekhyun started singing. His voice was stable and his vocals made pleasant atmosphere inside the house. Lu Han closed his eyes and listened to it so calmly.

At the end Baekhyun stood up and bowed.

“Aww Beak hyung you are so talented” overjoyed Lu Han clapped while jumping and dancing in everywhere.

“Thank you Thank you” Baekhyun said with blushed cheeks.

“Oh! Lu Hani, why are you shouting?” Chanyeol asked while curved his lips.

“I’m not shouting I’m enjoying Baek hyung’s song.” Lu Han said complaining.

“Ha Ha then don’t you like to hear my singing talent?” Chanyeol asked smiling.

Suddenly both Baekhyun and Lu Han burst in to huge laugh. They clapped continuously, Rolled on the floor and laughed until their stomach got hurt.

“Why are you laughing at me?”

“Listen to your songs?” Baekhyun started to laugh. “Sleepy lions are flying away when you are singing” Baekhyun continued so hardly.

“Yep I remembered that while Yeolli hyung was singing, umma got scared that Yeol hyung have a stomachache” Lu Han chuckled.

“You are so mean Lu Hani and also you Baek, both of you hurt me” Chanyeol said so sadly.

“We told the true hyung” Both of them said with curved lips.

“No need to talk with you dummies” Chanyeol turned around and tried to go away. But before that Baekhyun clutched his hand.

“Hyung~ it’s just a joke we like to --- ” Baekhyun was cut off in the middle by Chanyeol.

“NO NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol screamed loudly and stormed to his room sand slam the door shut.

“Yeolli hyung” When Lu Han tried to say a word, he almost left the place.

“What we gonna do now Lu Hani” Baekhyun asked wile face palming.

“I don’t know”

Both Lu Han and Baekhyun sat on the stair case and sighed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The door of Chanyeol’s room was opened so slowly. A little shadow was leading near to the bed of Chanyeol. Chanyeol was curved in the bed, faced to the wall. But he was not sleeping. He was crying silently.

“Yeolli hyung” Lu Han slowly patted the shoulder of Chanyeol.

“Go Away!!” Chanyeol groaned without turned around.

“Hyung I’m so sorry” Lu Han was acting like a little kitten.

“You hurt me”

“Hyung~ we like to listen to your song, its true hyung, we really love it”

“Really?”

“Yep” Lu Han blinked and pouting so adorably.

Although Chanyeol really in an urge to pinch the toddlers little cheeks. He is currently angry with Lu Han.

“Come with me hyung let’s go to singing together.”

“Hmm… Ah no I will be coming soon. I will do a solo performance. It’s good”

“Okay then let’s go”

“No Lu Hani give me a time to ready. I will come back so soon” Chanyeol said smiling.

“All right hyung, then we will wait to you at the downstairs.”

After the leaving of Lu Han, a cunning smile appeared on Chanyeol’s lips. He took a pen and a paper.

“All right, Dongsaengs I will show you my talent of singing”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Chanyeol was so hurrying to go to the downstairs. Accidently he kicked a vase while the journey of to the downstairs.

When he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter