Chapter 8: I am a creative designer.

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

It was another beautiful morning to Kim Minseok, because of two reasons. The first one is he is going to teach bunch of lovely kids in his kindergarten early in the morning and the next thing is so much important to him because he was waiting to this for half an month now. After three or four good tries with rosy pink cheeks, he is going to spend his whole afternoon with his boy friend or simply with his love.

Minseok was so consider about his appearance because he knew that his boy friend likes to see Minseok with more tidy and handsome. Minseok buttoned the shirt while looking at his handsomeness. The light green colored shirt that really looked like the color of a banana leaf made his look to a glowing one. He adjusted he collar of the shirt and glimpse a satisfied look to the mirror.

Minseok was just like an angel came from the heaven, he had to get ready to his date early in the morning because he hadn’t a time to come home and get ready to go after the kindergarten. Minseok took care to not attach anything at least single dust because it can ruin his glorious appearance.

He got off from the car with a lovely smile painted on his lips. The morning breeze made him comfort when he went across the play ground of the kindergarten.

….............................................................................................................................................................................................

Everyone were stayed very franticly to see the end of the interval, it’s not like every day because kids don’t like to know that their fun time is over. But today they have something that make them so fun and something that they can do without books and pencils and not even with crayons. That was the time with paint and soap bubbles.

Feeling like awkward? Nah!  it is so fun, really fun

Minseok was filling the half of a basin from water and after that he added the pink color pain packets for it, he carefully mixed it with water and the water was looking like the color of roses. Kids were making great deal with noise while wearing their aprons to play with rosy pink soap bubbles, Minseok slowly took the basin and came to the middle of the class and put it on the middle desk of the class room. He made sure not to scatter a single drop of that painted water to his shirt. Because he must be clean and tidy. Yep clean and tidy.

Minseok sat on a little chair of that was nearby and signaled students to come closer. All kids were gathering around him while making a bunch of giggles and whispers. Minseok took the soap and unwrapped the cover of it and looked at the children with a cheerful smile and started to talk with them.

“So do everyone have the cups and the straws, kids?”

“Yes sir”

“All right, the next thing we have to do is put the soap in to the basin and mixed it well.” He said smiling.

“Why is that sir, why we mix soap to that water. After that the rosy pink color will disappear? ” Kyungsoo, a little kid who have an owl eyes asked Minseok with curved lips.

“We mixed the soap to make bubbles Kyungsoo, and I’m sure the rosy pink color will not disappear little son” Minseok replied while patted the head of the toddler.

“Okay kids, who likes to put the soap to the basin” Minseok looked at all of them to find one who likes to do it voluntarily, because Minseok is not the one who must learn to do this.

“I like to do it Sir I like it” before passed a millisecond from that question, Lu Han was started to jump in middle of the class.

“Oh! Little Lu Han do you think that you can do it” Minseok asked with a lovely smile.

“Yes sir, yes sir” Lu Han nodded his head madly to say yes.

“Okay then come near Lu Han, please stand in front of the basin” Minseok said while looking at overjoyed Lu Han.

Lu Han came near to the basin from light speed and stand in front of Minseok. Minseok gave the soap to Lu Han’s hand.

“Lu Han now listen how to do this alright? You have to put the soap to the basin when I --------”

“Why are you stepping at my feet Zitao?  ”

“I’m not stepping at to your feet, I can’t see anything”

“Yes you did”

“Noooooooooo”

The huge noise of a fight came among the kids and Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter