Chapter 1: Every paper is so useless

Tornadoes and hurricanes :D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

“Tik toc tik toc” handling a scissor with his little hands Lu Han tried to cut a shape of a butterfly by himself.bit his little tongue from his teeth focusing his deer eyes so carefully, he shaped the scissor side to side.

“yeppie” at last he clapped so happily to celebrate his victory. He looked at the shape of the butterfly with shining eyes; a little smile routinely appeared in his lips.

“Lu Hani why are you clapping?”

Lu Han looked up and suddenly started to clap again. Without wearing a proper outfit to cover his white small torso Four years old Kim Baekhyun was looking like dumb founded in front of his little brother.

“Look at this I made it by myself. I’m good I’m good” Lu Han said victoriously.

“Let me see” Baekhyun sat down near to his cute three year old brother and took the butterfly to his hand.

“Dongsaengi what is this, is this a rock?” Baekhyun waved that piece of paper in front of the face of Lu Han. Lu Han curved his lips unhappily, he felt little angry with his hyung because to be honest it’s not a rock.

Baekhyun saw the curved lips of Lu Han suddenly his chatty mouth functioning so fast to make another answer.

“Ahhh I know what is this, this is not a rock,”

“Yep, then what is that?”Lu Han felt so happy suddenly he move his little bit closer to Baekhyun and sat there.

“This is a mountain a big mountain, am I right dongsaeng?”

“THIS IS NOT A ROCK OR A MOUNDAIN HYUNG, THIS IS A BUTTERFLY A BUTTERFLY” Lu Han shouted angrily .He stood up and jumped on the floor with nonstop shout.

“Okay okay Lu Han calm down dongsaeng” Baekhyun  clutched Lu Han’s hand  Luhan pulled his hand away and went to their room because he know he has another one to complain about this  disaster.

“Chanyeol hyung, Chanyeol hyung”   Lu Han ran to the upstairs with eyes full of tears. Baekhyun was following him with guilty face.

Luhan pushed the door of the room and walked inside the room while wiping his tears. But at last Lu Han felt that it is better to stay at the living room and jump up and down until he felt better, rather than come here.

His savoir was sleeping soundly on the bed with cuddling his favorite teddy bear by his both hands with a baby snore.

“Hyung   Chanyeol Hyung”Lu Han’s baby hands tried to shake that 4 years old kid. There is no use to do that because that boy called Kim Chanyeol was not going to wake up for this century.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Lu Han blasted another sob in there and hit Chanyeol continuously.

Okay it’s worked .Chanyeol was jumping out of the bed and stood front of Luhan with wide eyes. Anyone couldn’t say that he was sleeping on that bed before.

Baekhyun was still looking at crying Lu Han with pursed lips. Chanyeol was looked like a boy who cannot solve a serious mathematical equation.

“Baekhyuna can you explain me what happened here?”

Luhan was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter