Back home

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

    "AAAAAAAwwwww.......!!!", Hyo Mi yawned before she open her eyes. She looked around her and she couldn't understand where she was. "Owww!!! I slept at Kai's house!! Yeah, right. Stupid! Ha...! Is he awake?'', she wondered and after she got up she crept to the door and opened it slowly. She didn't want to wake him up. It would be rude from her.

  "Oww.. you are awake? Come. I've made breakfast.''. He was awake. Before her. He also looked extremely exhausted. Didn't he sleep? She went and sat at the table while he was still preparing the food.

 " I didn't know what you wanted to eat, so I made a little bit of all. Here's a chocolate cake, eggs, toast. Oww.. and would you like to drink milk or fresh juice?'', Kai told her. Her eyes widened. He did so many things just for her. He was amazingly hospitable. And don't forget the fact that he looked tired.  She didn't say anything and started eating the toast. She also drank the fresh juice because she knew that he tried hard to make it.

 Kai also sat at the table and he stared at her. She looked so cute with his clothes on.Yesterday night he didn't noticed that because he was in rush. What actually happened yesterday? Of course he knew. This was what he wanted to protect her from. From him.

  "Kai? Didn't you have a good sleep?'', Hyo Mi asked him. "Uhm... why are asking that?'', he said. '' I don't know. You just look very... veeeeeery tired!'', she explained to him.

   Of course he didn't sleep. He was awake all night protecting her.How would he sleep knowing that her life was in danger? He just couldn't." Aniyo,aniyo!!! I'm fine. That's just my morning face. No need to worry.", he reassured her. ''I got it. Well, you still don't smile even if it's morning. Right?'', she said and she lowered her face trying to finish her toast.

  She was right. He wasn't smiling. At least not in front of her. He shouldn't. That's what he believed. And that's what he did.

  When they both finished eating , they got up and dressed so that Hyo Mi would return home. It was sunday and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter