Surprise

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

   Dring dring...Hyo Mi's phone disrupted her. She took it with both of her hands and looked at the name. "Ow...why is he calling me so sudden?'',she wondered and then pressed the button to answer it."Yeoboseyo? '',she said."Uhm..Hyo Mi? It's me",the person said from the other side of the phone."Kai? Uhm...hey. What's up?",she asked him surprised from the sudden call."I was wondering if..if you are free today. I would like you to meet me somewhere.So...are you free?'',he asked her. It was Saturday so of course she was free. But it was kinda weird,because it was the first time he would call even though he had her number since they first met. So it was difficult for her to answer quickly. However she already knew the answer.

 "Uhm...yeah...yeah I'm free. Where do you want to meet me and...can i know why?'',he asked him."You'll find out when we met. The place...Well. It is at the park. Then... I have an idea where we should go. You just come. Aw...and. Wear something casual.Arasso?'',he explained to her."Why? Are we going to run or something?'',she said jokingly."You'll see. Well see you in one hour. I hope it's enough time for you to get ready.'',he continued."It's fine. See you there.'',she told him and then hung up the phone.   

  She wasn't able to tell him what she wanted to at the trip because she fell asleep. Maybe now she would finally find the courage to talk about it. Moreover she was afraid of what was the reason Daehyun was there. He told her that he had a reason. Maybe Kai should know about it.

  She quickly dressed up putting on a white hoodie along with a shorts and sneakers. She also did her hair up on a cute ponytail. She wasn't sure what Kai had prepared, so she wanted to be goodlooking at the same time. She grabbed her small backpack,ran downstairs and left after she first informed her parents about it.

 The weather was nice. It was sunny and a not too cold breeze was blowing. A great day. She took a deep breath as she admired the nature and then she started walking to the park.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  "Kaiiii....Hey!'',Hyo Mi shouted at the boy, that was standing looking at the space, while waving at him."I..I'm..here..",she told him when she could finally see him and then grabbed her knees trying to take her breath back. "Ow...you're here.'',he responsed to her when she saw her. "Why were you running? I told you to meet me in one hour. Why were you rushing?'',he as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter