Everyone has a past

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

   Hyo Mi suddenly coughed and she looked pale for a moment. Kai worried about her as he was seeing her struggle. "Maybe you should rest a little bit. Don't try that hard. It won't be easy to recover if you don't stay still.", he told her and she swallowed hard trying to response to him as fast as she could."NO!! I'm not that weak. I won't stay at bed just because I need to. I have to do so many things.I'm just fine so why should I stay here?", she said and Kai's eyes widened. She was so strong. She was in pain but she didn't want to show it. 

  She was just different. If there was another girl she would want to stay and rest, but she didn't. There was something in her eyes that made you see her passion. And that was what made Kai liked about her. "Well I have no idea why you are so agressive, but there's no way you'll get up. You have to rest and that's what you'll do.", he said with an angry voice."Who did even say that you are weak. Being sick doesn't mean that you are weak. So stop being stubborn and try to recover.",he continued.

  "It doesn't matter if I'm sick or not. I don't want to feel weak. And, yes, being sick makes me feel weak. I don't want this.", Hyo Mi said with a depression on her face. "Why? Why do you feel that way?",he questioned. 

  "It's on the past. No need to worry.",she told him."Well I ain't gonna force you do anything if you don't want to,but you should also know that if I don't know the reason I am not going to let you leave.". They looked each other and she knew that he was telling the truth. She had no choice but to do what he told her. She didn't want him to know about those days of her past.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  When Hyo Mi finally became much better she decided to go to school after a long time since she stayed at home for days to recover. They said she had nothing to worry about. Just that she needed time to recover because the accident wasn't a long time ago and she hadn't recover properly yet.

 "Annyeong guys. Missed me?", she said when she saw her friend again. Baekhyun ran towards her and hugged her so hard that she could have die if they stayed like that for a few more seconds."Of course we missed you, you stupid. How are you? You have no idea how scared I was. Don't ever do this again to us without asking. Got it?", he said and she couldn't help but laugh."A..arasso.. Appa. I'll be careful from now on. Don't worry. And I will ask you next time if I want to faint or something. Anyway, there's no reason for you  to worry. I'm fine now.",she told them and they looked at her with a face full of relief. "Are you sure you feel alright? Do you need anything? Anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter