The park

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                

     Monday late the evening:

    "Ummaaaa.... I'm leaving.", Hyo Mi said to her mother and went downstairs."Again? Last Monday you went outside too. You know that it's dangerous outside that late, right?", her mother told her and she smiled. She knew that it was dangerous for a girl to go outside at night alone. But she just wanted to take fresh air,"I know mum. Don't worry. I'll be fine, See you!!''. 

  She greeted her and kissed her on the cheek.Her mother wasn't always afraid of letting her go for a walk at night. But after the accident... you know. She cared about her so much. She was her only one daughter.The thing is that she didn't want to forbid her to do something.

 .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  It was a chilly night. Hyo Mi wore a black sweater,her favourite jean and sneakers.She also wore a cute beanie. She didn't like to wear gloves, so she preferred to let her hands free. 

 She put her hands in her pockets and started walking. 

 There was a park near her neighborhood. She always went there when she felt like it since she was a child. The thing is that she used to go when the sun was still up.But after some years she decided to go at night. She loved that hour. It was so quiet.  

 When she went there for the first time it was because she was angry.The reason... Well she doesn't even want to remember it.

  "Ahhh... I love this place.Mhhh... the air feels so nice tonight.'', she told to herself and took a deep breath. She was right. The air was so nice. The park was one of the places in Seoul where you would see rare cars passing.

 "Aww... Isn't he..? Kaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Hey, here.'', Hyo Mi saw him sitting in a bench alone. He didn't turn. Maybe he didn't hear her. She ran towards him.Still, no reaction. But what is he doing here? Well she was asking stupid things. She also went there. Why would it be weird for him too?

 "Yah! Kai? Aren't you listen?'', she asked him from the moments she was finally next to him. Jongin got up in surprise. He hadn't notice her. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter