The conversation

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

        Suho tightened his fist and let out a sigh. He looked at Kai for one last time and then he decided to tell him everything."Well,she has told you the reason why she met us here. Why she was here. Right?'',he asked him."Ne! She also told me that there was a rumour at the school about her. That's what I want to know. Do you have any idea what it was?'',Jongin's eyes were full of curiosity. "I do. ..but l am not really sure who started it.'',Suho explained.''I don't care about that. The only thing l want to know is the reason she had been called weak. That's all l want to know. Please...tell me.'', he begged him and Suho couldn't help but smile.

   "Okay then. If it's like that...l shall let you know. Ahh...it all started when Hyo Mi was still at the first grade of junior high school.She really loved dancing. She had taken part to almost every dance competition.She was so talented. But...after that rumour appeared which said that she couldn't dance and that she was weak.No one would recognise her talent. The day that she met us it was the day she would dance in the competition that our school had organised. From the moment she was on the stage everyone would called her names.  When the music started..she couldn't handle it anymore...so she decided to got down of the stage and run away. She came at this park. She wasn't crying. She was more like angry I could say.Aish...this kid. She can never show her true felling. She is so...strong. When Chanyeol told me about her l knew exactly who she was. l heard some kids talking about her. But..l never said anything to her. The only thing l know now is that this is at the past. You don't need to bother yourself with that. Neither she. So please. Just forget about it. The only thing you can do now is to show her your love. Like we did. And we will.'',Suho said and Kai understood him. He agreed not to talk about it again.

    "By the way. You know that tomorrow we don't have school,right?'', Suho asked him."Uhm...yeah. I heard something. Good. Free time.'',Kai said.''Well,we decided to go out. Would you like to come? It'll be fun. There would be us and Hyo Mi.'',he suggested,''Okay. I would love to.'',Jongin acccept his invitation.

  There had been a long time ago since the twelve of them and Hyo Mi went out together. He wanted to spend more time with them.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter