Warning

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   

  The night seemed like it wouldn't end. She couldn't get her mind off of his story. Such a tragic life he was living.And all because of someone else's fault. He lost his parents because of someone else's fault. He lost his life because of someone else's fault.And now...an innocent girl was in danger.Because of someone else. 

  And he was feeling guilty. Even though he did nothing wrong.However,he was still blaming himself. She didn't want to see him like that. His parents died.No scratch that.They were murdered by his uncle. And he was left behind.All alone without no one. He should be suffering a lot all these years. She was always nagging about stupid things like...not getting something she wanted or...hitting herself by accident.

 Those were some of the stupiest reasons for someone to cry. Thinking that he had to die in order to save someone else or if he didn't that girl would die made her feel disgust with her self for crying pointlessly. 

 Comparing with him she had everything.She had both of her parents.Eleven awesome boys that loved her.And even though she'd been through a lot they were always by her side.She had him.There was nothing she could say that she hadn't.

 But he had nothing.No parents.No life. And the life he was living was in danger. So did her life.That girl should be in a great danger. And the reason was unknown. Why would someone do something like that? Didn't he have heart? Of course he should be angry for what Kai's grandfather did to him,but why he distroyed a family?

  Maybe it was because he never had one.Maybe because he wanted a father. There were so many reasons.But still.Jongin and his parents did nothing to him.

 "Ugh...I can't. I just need some air.'',Hyo Mi said outloud and her voice echoed in her small bedroom. She got up from her bed that she was lying. She made her way towards the door that was lead out of her room.She grabbed the handle and then left.

 ''Yah! Where are you going?'',her mother asked her when she saw her coming downstairs. "Out.I am going for a walk.I'll be back.'',she responsed while approaching the door."But it's dark outside.Yah!Hyo Mi...''.Her daughter had open the door and she was already outside,shuting the door close behind her.

 "Aish...that kid.'',her mother rubbed the back of her neck in frustration.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  Kai let out a sigh while leaning down to the couch. He closed his eyes and tried to relax his mind. A lot of things happened in one day. She finally knew his story. And it wasn't the embarrassment that made him feel like he shouldn't have tell her.It was the fact that he was afraid that she might do something stupid.Just like the other time that she went to speak to Daehyun. 

 She didn't know that she was the one that was in danger and not just a random girl.  By thinking that she was safe she might do anything in order to help him.She always wanted to help.And he knew that she sure would do something.

 "Aish...Eottoke?'',he shouted.

  A sound interrupted his thoughts. He looked at the phone that was now ringing.It was on the table right next to the couch so he didn't need to get up to take it.He stretched his hand to grab it. Then he presses the answer button and put it next to his left ear.

 "Yeoboseyo?'',he said with a lazy voice.But no answer. The only thing he could hear was a loud breath.

 "Yeoboseyo?'',he reapeated.But still nothing.

 Thinking that it was probably a prank he let out an annoying sigh and then turned to hang up.But a voice stopped him.

"How are you Jongin?''

  His eyes widened.That voice. After a year he was finally able to hear that voice again.A voice that made him feel disgust.He hated that voice.His voice. He tried to stay calm. However,his heart wouldn't stop beating fast.He gulped one last time before deciding to speak.

"H-how you found my n-number?'',he asked him with a trembling voice.

"I can find whatever I want Jongin.You know that better than anyone else.'',the voice answered.

"W-what do you want?'',again with a voice that was still shaking he asked him.

"What.Don't I have the right to speak to my own nephew?''.The person said from the other side of the phone.

"I am not your nephew.Stop saying that.And I know that you are calling me for a reason.So let's get this over with.'',Kai told him with a powerful voice.He didn't care that much now.He didn't want to be afraid of him.

'''Hahahah....that's why I like you Jongin. You always manage to make me laugh.Hahaha..'',a laugh was the only thing he could do.''Anyway.Since you asked for it I'll tell you.Well,I am calling you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter