They know

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   

"Soooo...What you're saying is...Your uncle is chasing after Hyo Mi?'',Kris asked, still trying to understand what Kai wanted to tell them. 

"Well....not exactly.He is trying to kill me so that he can get the money that my grandfather left me.And Hyo Mi happened to be the one that he can use against me.He threatens me with her.'',Kai explained.It was really sad to think that someone could use an innocent girl's life only to get what he wanted.

 "And where is Daehyun keeping her right now?'',Suho asked with obvious the worry in his voice. Jongin shook his head not knowing what to tell him.He had no idea where she was and Daehyun wouldn't tell him. 

 "Why didn't you tell us earlier?Why didn't you let us know that she was in danger?Maybe then we'd be able to keep her safe.What were you thinking,huh? Tell me?'', Chanyeol shouted at him.He slowly approached him with anger growing inside him. Kai's eyes widened at his words.He couldn't believe that a person like him,who is always funny and doing stupid things,could change like that in just a few seconds.

 Without knowing it,Chanyeol had already grab him by the colar making him to look straight in his dark brown eyes that were full of rage. The boys ran towards them.They tried to calm him by pulling his arm,but always in a soft way.However he wouldn't let go.

 "I know you are angry.And I respect that.But...it wasn't easy. I couldn't just tell you about it.I didn't want her to know. I didn't want her to get hurt. '',Kai tried to explain,but he wasn't seem to let go.

 "Why do you care so much about her? You are a stranger.You just came her saying that you wanted to protect her,but you didn't even know her to care.You want to protect her because she is innocent or just because you want to play it a hero.'' ,he continued asking him,with more nerve this time.

 "It's not just because of this.''.Chanyeol squinted his eyes trying to catch what he wanted to say."Then what else?''

 "I...''.Kai lowerd his head avoiding Chanyeol's gaze."I love her.''

 The boys looked at him surpirsed by his answer. It was weird to see that someone feels like that for their best friend.They were used to see guys trying to be with her just because they like her.And Hyo Mi would always reject them.But they never heard someone saying that they loved her.It was a completely different thing for them.

"How can you love her? You only know her a year. It takes more than that to love someone.'',Chanyeol,who had now let go of him,asked him.

"You think I met her here?At this school? No.I was following her everywhere.Everyday. From the moment I found out about her.And yes,I might not know her as much as all of you do,but I know that I can fall in love with her.'',he paused.He took a deep breath while reminding himself of all the memories he had with her when she didn't even know him.

 "Seeing her smile everytime she would meet a person she knows outside. Bowing exactly ninety degrees whenever she would accidently hit someone.Even if it's not always her fault. Dancing alone while wearing her earphones in the middel of the street.Laughing happily with the kids she would meet at the park.Taking a thousands pictures of flowers she liked,just so that she would look at them when she can't.Going at the super market to pick up the things her mother order her without even thinking of saying no to her. And a lot more. These are enough reasons for me to fall in love with a beautiful human like her.''

 The boys didn't say anything.Now they knew that he wasn't lying. That he really loved her.And they wanted to help him get her back.Because all of them loved her.All twelve of them.

 "Don't worry man.We'll find her.I promise.'',Xiumin patted kindly his shoulder giving him courage."He is right.There is twelve of us.We won't let anything happen to her.'',Luhan said.

 "Thank you guys.''.

 They were all a team now. And they had the same target.To get Jung Hyo Mi back.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 "Eat this.'',Daehyun order her while keeping a tray full of food on it.He approached her slowly.She was lying down pretending to be sleeping.However,he knew she wasn't. He placed the tray on the table next to the bed.He patted her shoulder shaking her."I know you are not sleeping.Get up.You have to eat something.'',he said.

 "Why do you care if I eat or not? Your job is to keep me here.Not to feed me.It's not you that should be worry for my health.'',finally her voice was heard.But still she hadn't get up.Daehyun let out a sigh and closed his eyes annoyed by her behaviour.Even though he knew she had every right to act like that.

 "Just because you hate me,it doesn't mean I feel the same. I am not heartless.I do care if you get anorexia because of you being stubborn.'',he explain and chuckle came from her lips.

 "If you are not heartless then why are you doing this?'',she asked him and he could sense the sarcasm in her voice."Because I had to.It's you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter