Their past

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

  "You should ask Jongin.He sure has something to say.Goodnight little girl.'' 

  Kai was listening to her the whole time. He didn't know what to say.Even if she wasn't asking him straight to tell her what happened between them he knew she wanted to know. He wanted to tell her. But he was ashamed of it.Of what happened back then. He hated himself for it. He only wanted to forget.However,he knew that Daehyun would never forget. 

 "Kai? I know you've already told me a lot about your past and sure I don't want to force to say anything else.But...I just want to know only one thing. Was it really your fault that you are now enemies?'',she asked him with eyes full of curiosity. 

 He didn't have to tell her.But he wanted.He wanted her to know who he really was.What he have done in the past. He wanted her to be the only one that would find out about that.

 "Yes.Yes it was my fault.'',he said with an obvious embarrassment on his voice. Her eyes widened at his words.So that means that he is not that innocent after all. She was sure that he had a special past.He looked so mysterous anyway.But...what could he have done to make someone to want to get revenge?

 "It was my fault.I did something that will never be forgive.Or maybe...cannot be forgiven.That's why Daehyun hates me so much.'',he continued.

"You don't have to say anything else.I am sure that we can find a solution.'',she said."No.There is no solution. And I want to let you know so that you'll know that you can't do anything to change our past.''.

 She was scared.Not of him.But of the fact that he might get hurt.Reminding himself of something he want to forget wasn't nothing.It was on the other hand too much to handle. She knew that already. It was the same for her.She didn't want to remember of the past.No one with a sad past wants this.No one.

  However,she knew that she couldn't stop him from talking.He was always like that.The same happened when he told her about his uncle.Even though she was watching him struggle he wouldn't stop.He wanted to tell her.There was only one thing she could do now.She had to listen to him.

 "I'll tell you everything,bacause I want to be true when I am with you. Just promise me one thing.'',he told her and his eyes met with hers."What is it?''

"Promise me that you won't hate me.I know it is something that I shouldn't have done,but I want you to believe in me.So please don't hate me.''. He looked so serious while telling these words. He seemed like he really needed her to believe him.Like he wanted to be forgiven for what he did from her.Even though she couldn't be the one to forgive him.

 She nodded to him giving him to understand that she would listen to his story.

 "Well...it happened years ago. Like I told you me and Jung Daehyun were childhood friends. We met when we were at the elementary school. I had no friends and no one would talk to me. You see...nobody wants to be friends with a boy that has dark skin. This was the first time I hated myself so much. I was bullied because of my skin.Really,kids can be so scary if they want to.'',a chuckle came out of his lips.Remembering about his past when he was a kid was kind of funny for him.

  She kept still.She didn't want to intterupt him.Listening carefully to what he had to say was the only thing she could do.

 "One day...I was sitting alone on a bench as always. I was crying because some guys took my food and they made fun of me. It was happening everyday,but that day it was different. Suddenly I heard a sweet voice calling my name."Hey! You must be Kim Jongin,right? Those kids took your food,didn't they? You must be hungry.Here.'''. Infront of me there was a boy with a bright smile on his face.His hand was holding a sandwich and I knew he wanted me to take it. I nodded at him and then took it with my hands.I couldn't say no since I was so hungry. The boy smiled at me and then he sat right next to me."My name is Jung Daehyun.Do you want to be friends with me?'' . I immediately wiped the tears off of my face and nodded again with a smile. That's how we became friends.''

 It sounded like they do had a good relationship with each other.Then why would they end up enemies?

 Just like he could read her mind he spoke again."All these didn't last more than five and a half years to be exact. We decided to join a martial arts club.It didn't took us a lot to get used to it since we both were into sports. He was really good at it,but I...I was better.I didn't know that then. I remember that day when he came to me and told me..." I am leaving.And when I return make sure that I'll beat you.''. I couldn't do anything back then.I was unable to stop him.I thought he was just joking,but no...he wasn't.He went abroad to learn more techniques so that he would become better than me.I didn't even realise why he wanted so badly to win against me.I thought we were friends.I thought he was different.When he came back,we met at a competition.I wanted to talk to him.To tell him that I missed him.But he didn't seem to want something like that.''he paused for a minute and took a deep breath before continuing.

 "We both made it to through the finals. That meant that we had to fight against each other.At the end...I won. He hated me even more then.''.Kai stopped talking.

 That's all?That's why he hated him?That's something he wanted to be forgiven from?It wasn't even his fault.Daehyun couldn't stand not being like him.He was the one that wanted to become better.He was the one that destroyed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter