Questions

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                

 The morning came. Everything was just perfect. The weather. The light that was coming in through her window. The quiet that was enough to make you able to hear every little sound. Everything. Why she had to make this day the most difficult of her life? Today she would ask him. She would know. Only if he wanted to tell her of course. What if...she was going to ask him in vain? Knowing that Kai told her not to involve in this she was feeling even more awkward. What if he get angry? What if she really shouldn't talk to him? What if....what if....? 

  There were so many ifs. But,the only thing Hyo Mi wanted was to make him smile. Just once. She made a promise. And with him been all sad she couldn't make this promise come true. And also,there was something that kinda tell her that Daehyun was the problem. Even if she was wrong she had to find out. Just one try won't harm. Right?

  She packed hes school bag and got ready to leave. She took a deep breath before taking a step."All right! You can do it! Hyo Mi fighting!'',she told to herself and left her bedroom,running downstairs and leave as fast as she could. 

  The boys weren't outside. It was too early. She decided to wake up early so that she could go to the school before anyone else. She had to take care of something first. 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

   Daehyun went to his locker to take some things that he needed. Not books. But...a notebook that he was taking notes about his job at this school. Just like Kai he wasn't there for learning but with a mission.

  Suddenly he saw a piece of paper on top of all of his books. Strange. What was it?He took it with his hand and unwrapped it. There were written with a neat handwriting the following words:

  " Come to the backyard of the school after the lessons ends. Please,be alone. And don't tell anyone.                                                                                                     Jung Hyo Mi!"

  She wants to see him. What an idiot. She just helps him to get closer. Only if she knew who he really was. But,the thing is that he was curious about what she wanted them to talk about. So,he decided to meet her after school. She looked kinda interesting to him. She was different. That was why HE chose her. And that's why Jongin wanted to keep her safe. She was a person so weak that needed protection.Weak! How funny. Even he thought that she was weak.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter