Explanations

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  

    Hyu Mi let out another sigh when she had finally recover from the big shock and she was able to breath properly again. Her arms still wrapped around his neck.Not letting him go. Not even for a second. She was scared.And he made her feel safe.She needed that moment. 

 He was still holding her tight too.He felt the same.He knew she was scared.He knew she needed time to relax.And he wanted to give that to her.However,he knew that this moment would not last for ever.And Daehyun had already make his first move.He wouldn't stay back.For that he was sure.And she had to know.So that she would protect herself.

 And he would tell her.But,still...not everything.Not yet.He had to wait.She shouldn't know yet.

 Her arms slowly made their way away from Kai's neck but her face was still staring down. He was watching her the whole time.

 "Kai-'',her words were interrupted by his finger that was now pressed against her lips."Shh...I know.I'll explain everything later.But,please...now the only thing you have to do is to calm down.Later would be better.'',he told her.

  She wanted to know.She had to know.But she knew that she had to listen to him.The only thing she managed to do was a small nod at him with her gaze still pinned on the floor.

 "Okay then.Shall we go now. The teacher will probably come in a minute.'',he told her and she nodded again.

 He knew she was still shocked.And she sure had a lot of question to ask. Questions that he was the only one who know the answers.But she had to wait.He should think of what he would eventually say.He knew she shouldn't know everything.

 He gently grabbed her palm and she finally made eye contact with him.She let out a sigh, understanding what he wanted. Kai then took a step,guiding her and she followed behind him.Her steps slow and soft. Enough so that you could hear her footsteps.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  They finally arrived in their classroom. Fortunately,the teacher hadn't come yet. But,still..both of them could feel the stare of their classmates. And of course they would gossip.They came later than everyone. 

  Hyo Mi looked at her seat and without a second thought she went staight there,sitting.Kai followed behind her and then sat next to her. To the seat that was no longer empty.

 Suddenly she felt a shadow covering the light,making her desk dark.She turned to look at the thing that caused that."Where were you?'',the figure asked her with an obvious concern in its eyes. Then he turned to look at Kai."You too. What took you so long?'',he asked again. 

  "Uhm...Chanyeol...uh...I just...uhm...we...'',Hyo Mi tried to think of an excuse to tell him,since she didn't want him to find out about what happened."She felt dizzy and I help her to go to the restroom.She probably hasn't eat again.'',Kai finally gave him a fake explanation.

 Chanyeol then turned to look at his best friend with a quite angry face.''Is that true?''.Without knowing what to say she just nodded softly."Aish....How many times do we have to tell you? You have to eat something before you come to school.We thought that you were,that's why we stopped bringing food every mornig for you.I guess I'll have to tell D.O to start preparing food again.'',he said and then left while approaching D.O tha was sitting calmly on his desk. She wasn't able to say anything since he was so fast.

 Hyo Mi let out a sigh in relief. Her eyes then met with his. "Well,that was close.'',she whispered. He nodded in response and then turned his gaze away from her staring infront.

He probably feels bad. For what happened.Kai?What actually happened? Who is that girl?

 Hyo Mi thought while watching at his expression.He looked sad.He was probably feeling guilty.She didn't like that. Whatever was the reason Daehyun attacked her,she knew that it wasn't Kai's fault.She didn't want to watch him suffer. However,she still didn't know the true. And for some reason,she didn't want to find out. The fact that he might tell her something bad made her scared.

  She didn't know what was that feeling. But she was sure that it was familiar.Sometimes,when she would wake up,she would feel the same.The thing is that...it was only when she would see that dream.That moment.She wanted to forget.But her mind wouldn't let her.She wanted to be freed from her past.Still,she wanted to know.She wanted to know who was the one that helped her.She wanted to know why that men chose her.

 Kai's eyes slowly turned to look at her. 

  He was willing to protect her.He wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on her again.Ever.She didn't deserve that life.And all because of him.  

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  The bell rang.Everyone started preparing their stuff and slowly more an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter