Her daily life!!!

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

   Jung Hyo Mi woke up from the sound of her alarm.Ugh! How much she hated that sound. She covered her face with her pillow,trying to ingore it. "Shut up!'',she shouted. And after a few seconds she decided to get up."Why do you have to be so persistent.?", she said and then ran towards her bathroom to wash her face and clear up her mind. 

   That dream again. That face that she couldn't recognise. "But who is he anyway?''she asked herself. "Why do l keep seeing the same dream everynight.?". She was so confused. That dream appeared a few days after the accident. And after then,she couldn't get away from it. She stopped thinking about that and got downstairs where she found her mother who was preparing breakfast. 

 ''Goodmorning Umma!'',she said with a face full of depression. Her mum saw her and she knew that something was wrong."Are you alright sweetheart? Did you have a bad sleep?'',she said. And suddenly Hyo Mi changed her expression. How would she even believe her? "No,l'm fine. l don't have time for breakfast. l'm already late. Bye Umma.'',she said and then,grabbed her bag leaving from the front door. "Wait...Ah...Everyday the same thing",her mother said annoyed. 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  Hyo Mi finally arrived at the school. All of sudden,she felt a pair of cold hands covering her eyes. "Who is this?'',"Chanyeol l know it's you'',she said after she let out a gasp. "How can you tell everytime?",Chanyeol said with an angry face but he was still cute."Well,think about the fact that you're doing this everyday. How am l suppose not to know?'',she gave him an logical explaination. He stayed speecheless for a couple of seconds but then he responsed. "Well,you're right. I'll have to think of something else next time.",he said and a small smirk appeared on his face."That's right..wait ....what? Don't you dare think of something stupid.",she said and Chanyeol ran away laughing."Yah! You punk...come back",she shouted."Noona! Hey, goodmorning",she turned around and saw Sehun waving at her."Aish! Why do you have to call me noona? I'm only two weeks older.'',''I like it,that's all.Yehet!''

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter