Worries!

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

     Hyo Mi and Kai found the boys who were waiting for them. They sat at a table together and they started eating. Kai was still worring about what happened a few minutes ago. What should he do? She was in a big danger. And he knew that Daehyun would never fail a mission. The mission that he gave him. Kai hated him so much. His uncle. He was the one that did all these. It was his fault that Hyo Mi was now in danger. He...was...soooo angry about that. He couldn't protect her from him the first time. But what about now? Would he be able to save her? He had to.

   He was silent since the moment they sat down. He didn't even touch his food. "Are you okay? Aren't you hungry?''. Kai heard a familiar sweet voice that was calling him. He got back to reality and looked at her. Hyo Mi was looking staight into his eyes worried. Why wouldn't she feel worried anyway? He was the one that told her that he had something to tell her but the only thing he said was "what she would like to eat".He was the one who was sitting silent looking in the space. There were plenty of reasons that could make her worried. 

  He shook his head and he opened his mouth to say something but then Xiumin interrupted him."What? Kai is not hungry? So...he is not going to eat that. Right? Why should we waste it. I can eat it for you if you want.'',he said with a big smile on his face. God this boy! He really loved eating. "Oppaaaa!!!'',Hyo Mi shouted at him and Kai grapped her shoulder gently."It's okay. He can have it if he want. I'm not actually that hungry.Here!'',he said politely and passed his plate to his hyung."Ahh...gomawo Kai",Xiumn thanked him and then he started eating.

   She was surprised by his reaction. He was so politely. Oww...and don't forget. Without smiling. How could he do this? Only his expression was enough for someone to understand his feelings. But Hyo Mi was sure that he was hiding something. From the moment that Daehyun came at the school he had changed. Right! Daehyun. Maybe he was the reason why he was like that. Always with a different face. And always more sad than the previous one. But he said that they were childhood friends. Why would there be a problem between them? She was so confused. Should she ask him or leave the issue as it was?

  She decided to keep her thoughs for herself even though she'd kill to know what was that,that was troubling him.

  ..........................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter