School trip 2

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

   "Does it still hurts?'', Hyo Mi asked Baekhyun who was holding his leg in pain."I told you that I'm playing hard. I warned you,but you didn't hear me.'',Kris boasted at him with a snobby voice."Shut up. You are the reason I am in this situation right now. I know you play like you are going to war but you didn't have to hit my leg instead of the ball,you punk.'',Baekhyun shouted at him."Wowowowo....I can smell a fight here. Lay pass the popcorn.",Chanyeol said."Shut up. All of you. That's the reason we came here? To fight with each other? Jeez...I really can't understand you guys.'',Hyo Mi complained."She is right guys. Cut it out.'',Luhan said."Yeah. Kris apologize to Baekhyun and you Baekhyun forgive him.Got it?'',Suho told them.

  "Arasso! I'll start then. I'm sorry that I hit your leg. Even thought I'm sure you need to go on a diet because I am not blind. It wasn't my imagination. Your leg looked exactly like a ball. So...'',Kris said."You..'',Baekhyun tried to say something but Hyo Mi's gaze stopped him. He sighed and nodded."Okay. I accept your apology.Even though I'm sure you need to see a doctor for you eyes. Like,seriously.'',he told him with a smirk.

  "Aish,jinja. Did we solve this? Okay then. Shall we do something or are we are going to stay here doing nothing?'',Sehun said."He is right. Where should we go next?'',Xiumin asked. "I heard that there is a great place near here. But it is on a hill. They say that the view is amazing from up there. And since it's getting dark I think it would look awesome.'',Tao told them."He is right. I agree. You guys?'',Chen asked them. "I like the idea,but Baekhyun? Will you be able to walk that far?'',Hyo Mi asked him. Everyone knew that she was right. How would he make it?

  "Don't worry. I can give him a back ride.'',Kai suggested."Really. He is fat.He'll be heave. Will you be able to stand it?'',Kris said."Yah! I'm not that fat!'',Baekhyun nagged. And Kris stuck out his tongue making him even more angry."Stop it. Ah... Anyway. Kai, he is right. Will you be able to manage it?'',Hyo Mi asked and he nodded softly."Okay then. It's decided. Shall we go now?'',Lay asked them and after Baekhyun was at Kai's back they started walking.

  When they were finally infront of the hill they knew it was really difficult to walk all the way up. But what Hyo Mi worried more about was Kai. Would he be able to make it? She wanted to go up there so badly just like everyone else.But,she also wanted to help him. She went next to him."Kai? I can help you.'',she said and tried to take Baekhyun off of him."No, it's okay. I can do it.",he said and put Baekhyun back at his back."Well,I have a great idea to help you.'',she said and tried once more to take Baekhyun. She took one of his arm and placed it around her neck while the other one was still holding Kai's shoulder.Then she took one of his leg and Kai took the other one. "See? I can help you.'',Hyo Mi said."Mmh...you can.'',Kai told her. "Shall we go now or you want to stay here when the others are already on the half way?'',Baekhyun told them and they agreed and tried to catch up with the boys.

  He liked the way she always cared about others. She was so kind. And he wanted her to know that. She deserved to live the happiest life. She had to. And he wanted to give it to her. He had to. He said nothing but he was looking at her on their whole way so that he'd make sure she was fine. But even though he knew she was in pain the only thing she did was smiling. He really wanted to join her. He wanted to smile for her. He really did.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  "Awwww...so exhausted. We are finally here. Yeah~'',

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter