Dancing together

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

  "WOOOO...Kai. You are really talented.'',Hyo Mi shouted at him while still sitting on the ground,clapping with both her hands."Okay...enough with me. Now it's you're turn.'',he told her and started walking towards her. He gave her his hand so that she would get up."Me? Why? Aren't we having fun just by watching you dance alone?'',she said jokingly."Come on now. Don't tell me that you are shy...'',he said.

 Shy? She wouldn't call it like that. It was just because...she had years to dance infront..of someone. And now she felt uncomfortable. However she knew that she couldn't do anything to change his mind. She let out a sigh and grabbed his hand,lifting her slender body up.

  "Okay. And now what?'',she asked him. "Now...you just come with me and when you find the rhythm you start dancing. Soooo...easy.",he explained."Easy for you to say.",she said and pouted."Aish...just try.Okay?'',he insisted."Arasso.''. She followed him until she was able to see her whole body in the mirror.The music was still playing and she shook her head at the beat trying to find the right rhythm.

 "Okay. When you are ready,you can-'',he wasn't able to finish his line when she started dancing before he could. 

 She was moving softly still with a really good pace. The way she moved her body all around the room without taking her eyes from the mirror. The way she put her hands in the air and spinned. The way her hair were covering her face but you were still able to see her eyes. The way she moved her feet. Everything.He didn't do anything but staring at her.

 She was amazing. He smiled as she continued dancing. "You are really interesting, Jung Hyo Mi.'',he thought. But then his smile suddenly disappeared."What are you doing you babo? She could have seen you.'',he lectured himself and slapped his face softly.

 "What are you doing?'',her voice made his eyes widen,afraid of the fact that she might have seen him."Come and dance with me. Ppalli!'',she ordered him and he nodded, walking closer to her. It didn't took him time before he found the rhythm too. Both of them were now dancing together at this room. After all these years she was dancing there again. And he was with her too.

 Kai was watching every move that she would do and imitated her. She also did the same. They were teaching each other. And when she would do something wrong he would get angry sometimes. Not to much but enough for her to understand that he could actually be a little bossy when it was about something that he liked.She didn't hate that. It was a part of his charms.

 She only obeyed at him with a smile always on her face.It was a good idea coming here actually. She was finally able to dance at this place again. 

 After all these years she had decided to give up on dancing. Although it was hard for her to do it,she didn't want to remember the past. Even if it wasn't her fault that,that rumor had started at her school,she felt like there was a reason. She shook her head wanting to stop thinking about it. She then turned to look at the guy that was dancing next to her.

 He really was something. It wasn't only the fact that he was mysterious, but there was also the fact that you though that he was scary and dangerous. That face that was never smiling. Those lips that were opening only to say a few words. But now...he took her with him to dance. It was weird for him to prepare something like this without a reason. He should have his reasons, right? Why would he do something like that without having a reason?

 "Ugh...'',she shouted when her body met the floor."Gweanchanh-ah?'',he ran fast towards her and knelled down next to her. 

 "I was staring at his face. That's why I fell. Babo.",she though and suddenly she burst into laughter. He was confused. How could she fell and then suddenly start laughing without reason? Did she hit her head or something?

 "Ahahaha...did you saw...haha...how I fell...hahaha...so funny...hahaha...'',she held her stomach that was hurting because of her laughing that hard. 

 His eyes widened at her view. That smile. She was happy. Even after she fell. "Yes...yes it was...funny.''',he told her making her laugh even harder."Okay,okay. Now stop. You are going to make wrinkles.",he told her."Hahah...you are actually a funny guy you know.But, why aren't you laughing with me? Are you afraid of making wrinkles?'',she told him and then stuck out her tongue.

 You made me smile actually. I only hoped you knew. So that you won't feel that you couldn't make your promise come true. Only if I can show you my smile right now. Only if I could.

She looked at his face that was now staring at the floor."I...I didn't meant....I know that you have your reasons for not wanting to smile. I really do. I'm sorry. Did I say something that hurt you?'',she asked him worried making him to face her again."No. Everything is fine. Shall we rest now?''',he suggested and helped her to stand up again.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 They her laying against a wall next to each other. Kai was drinking water and Hyo Mi was just staring at his Adam's apple that was going up and down. "Is something wrong?'',he asked when he noticed her stare after he put his bottle down,making her to jump in surprise. She turned to face front again avoiding his gaze."N...nothing.'',she told him.

 "Kai?'',she asked him and he hummed a 'yes'."Why did you take me here today?''.He had no idea what to answer.

 That he knew about what happened back then at her school? That he wanted to make her forget about it? That he wanted her to be happy until Daehyun would decide to do something to her? That her life was in danger?What should he tell her? He couldn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter