Promise

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    

  When Kai returned home, he slamed the door behind him and went towards his bed, grabbing a pillow and covering his face. He sighed. "Why he had to choose her?",he thought to himself." I have to protect her. But how?". He never thought that it would be that easy to become close to her and the only thing that was left, was to make her trust him.

 He tried to calm down and then he finally fell asleep. Hyo Mi was so kind and it hurted him so badly to see her face and the only thing he could see was bitter. He really felt so angry about that day of the accident because he knew that she had done nothing and still he couldn't help her. He lost his parents for the same reason she was in this accident and he didn't want her to die too. He would do anything just to save her. Even if he couldn't save his parents. He had to do it right this time.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

   The other day at school,Hyo Mi came without having breakfast as usual and her stomach started hurting. But she tried to ignore it so that the other guys wouldn't worry. After a while she met with them and as always they were loud and noisy. She felt like fainting but she decided to stay strong. "Is something wrong, Hyo Mi? You look pale.", Suho said and then she immediately turned so that she could face him properly." Nothing, I'm fine. Really don't worry about me.", she told him and she turned her gaze away because she didn't want to show that she was in pain.

   " Would you like to go and play soccer with us after school, Hyo Mi?", Luhan asked her." Umh, not today. I... I... I have something else to do. I'm really sorry guys. Next time, okay?",she told them, but the truth is that she didn't have to do anything after school. She just couldn't stand the pain.  Her head suddenly started hurting and then she knew that it wasn't just because she didn't have breakfast. " I...I gotta go. See you later guys.", she made an excuse so that she could go to the bathroom and wash her face to wake up. 

  "What's wrong with her today? She doesn't look the same. And she always lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter