Dream

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

 It was so cold. And dark. She couldn't see completely where she was going. The road she took didn't have any lights. A big mistake.She slowly continued walking while rubbing her arms trying to keep her self warm."So cold.'',she whispered.

 She looked around her but no one was there. She was all alone. Alone on a dark road. This was her worst nightmare. Being alone when there is fully darkness.She was scared of darkness. Not because she believed that a ghost might jump out of nowhere,but because it was scary.The darkness.It was scary.

 She started hearing weird noises.Her ears went crazy. Someone's footsteps.They were loud.And they were coming closer. Her heart started beating faster. She was scared.Her feet walking in a fast pace. And the footsteps did the same. The person was running with her.She was afraid to look. Afraid to face reality. She shouldn't be in this position.She denied it.

 But the person wasn't thnking the same. That was when she saw it. A dark shadow came next to her as she kept on running hoping to get to her destination faster and finally be safe. It looked like a man's figure. But she couldn't see the face. He was wearing all black and he looked scary. He quickly grabbed her arm stopping her walking.

 She closed her eyes not want to believe what was happening. The man put a towel on her parted lips ,that were seeking from air, to keep closed in order for her to not scream. She struggled against him hitting his chest but her strength was nothing infront of his. He roughly pinned her against the wall. That was when some trears made their way down her cheeks and stop on her chin where they fell on the ground.

 She was hopeless.Scared. Only a miracle could save her. Only a miracle. She kept on wish for something to happen.She wanted to leave. To go back home.Until...

"YAH! LET GO OF HER!",a husky voice shouted. The man turned to look at the person that was now trying to push him away from her.She couldn't see his face clearly but she could tell by his body that he was quite young,near her age. The fight didn't last too long.

 They both stopped when a loud sound was heard. She fell on the ground. Her vision was foggy. Her head was hurting so much. She had hit her head on the wall. The man ran away leaving her there lying on the cold ground hurt.

 But he didn't left.He was there. "Hey! Hyo Mi...Jung Hyo Mi.Yah! Don't close your eyes. Yah! Don't go to sleep.Please.'',the trembling voice said.He knew her name. And she knew his voice.It was so familiar. A voice she loved. And a voice she needed to hear.

 She blinked her eyes slowly trying to keep them open.She focused on his face that was still pretty dark.But now she knew who he was. She finally recognised him. She parted her lips ready to say something.

"Jo...Jong...in?'',and then everything went completely black.

 Only a voice could be heard."Hyo Mi!'',the voice said. She was so confused."Jung Hyo Mi!'',he said again.It was a familiar voice.But not his voice. "Yah!Wake up!'',he continued saying."Open your eyes Hyo Mi!''.And that was what she did.

"Aaaaaa...'',Hyo Mi shifted her body up while taking a deep breath. She immediately caught Daehyun's figure that was standing right next to her in shock.He was looking deep in her eyes and she did the same.But she wasn't there.

"What happened?Why were you screaming?Did you see a nightmare?''.His voice wasn't audible to her ears.She wasn't there.

"That dream.That was the same dream.And he was there."

"Yah Hyo Mi! Didn't you hear me?'',Daehyun asked again.But still he got no reply.

"Kai was there.'', she continued searching for an answer.

"Hyo Mi are you okay?'',he asked her. Again.Nothing.

"I found where the girl lived.I followed her everywhere.Just to make sure that she was okay. Until one day.Someone attacked her.I wasn't able to help her.Fortunately, it wasn't something serious.She was just fine. She is going to the same school with us.She's the reason that I am here.I decided,after the accident that it would be better if I stayed near her all day.''

  The words he told her back then.She recalled everyone of them.The girl he was talking about. The one he was following. The girl he saved from the accident. The girl that goes to the same school as her but she never saw her. Maybe that girl was...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter