Weak

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                              

      Flashback:

       "You are weak.! Finish him....!!!'', Kai's trainer shouted at him. Kai looked at the person who was laying down the floor. He wanted him to hurt him as much as he could. But how could he do that? He was just standing there looking at him. He looked like he wanted help."Don't be the weak one!'', he heard again. After a few seconds the umpire blew his whistle. The game ended and Kai was the winner. He then got down to find his trainer. He was breathing with sobs. " Sir! I..I won...'', he told him.  *SMACK* Mr.Lee slapped him. His eyes suddenly get wet.But.. he won. Then..why? "You poor little thing. Do you think this was what we wanted to achieve? No. No it wasn't.You had to finish him. You are a disgrace to me. You.. are...weak.''. Weak. That word again. Third time in one day. Why?

      Today:

  Kai was deep in his memories which weren't the best. He was the same as she. Weak. Or... that's what the other people thought. But why actually?Because he cared about someone else? Or because he didn't listen to his trainer? What was the reason? Not only for him but for her too. Why would someone say that she was weak?

  He shook his head and patted his cheeks. He was in the present not in the past. He wasn't weak. Neither she. He knew that. He grabbed his bag and left for the school. Leaving behind the bad thoughts that would ruin not only his day but hers too.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

   Hyo Mi's house:

   She was awake all night. She was thinking about yesterday night. She finally told him. "Did he think that it was stupid?Aish... Jinja!I feel so embarrassed. But..why did he turn away and didn't face me even when I left? Was he crying? No.. he couldn't. It's more possible that he wanted to hide his face from laughing infront of me. That's it. Ahhhh.....Waeeee?''. She got up early and she was able for the first time to have breakfast with her parents. She went downstairs to find them sitting at the table as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter