Danger

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

  "Ugh...'',Kai let out a growl when another plate crashed on the floor and met with the others. He sighed loud enough for his voice to echo in the small living room. He stopped and covered his face with his left hand and the other one was on his chest grabbing his shirt while he was trying to calm himself down.

 "Why? Why her?'',he whispered with his hand still covering his face.He then recalled everything that happened the previous day.

 He was right.Daehyun was right.The only way to save her was to do what he asked him to. It wasn't so easy.But most of all,he didn't want to do it. He didn't want to give him the satisfaction of victory.He shouldn't.He didn't deserve that.After what he had done to Kai's parents he didn't deserve anything.Only the death suited him.

 On the other hand she also didn't deserve that life.Being in danger everyday.Without even knowing about that.Daehyun could be everywhere.Anytime. Always close to her. But,the thing that made him even more confused was that he had done nothing to her...yet.And he was in that school at least two months.It was a long time.And still...nothing.Like he was trying to delay it.Like...he didn't actually want to hurt her.

 Jongin shook his head in order to stop thinking about something so stupid."From the moment he is here,he wants to be here.'',he said out loud."That's why I have to stop him.''.

 With this words he grabbed his bag and left for the school without a second thought. He shouldn't stay back now.He was the one that knew everything.And he was the only one that could protect her.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 From the moment he arrived at the school he could see the others that were already there before him. She was with them too.  He stopped and stared down.

 "Yah! Kai...What are you doing standing there? Pali pali...'',Baekhyun waved at him which made him to face him. Without wasting more time he started walking towards them. His eyes not looking away from her.However,she wasn't looking at him.She didn't even give him a small glimpse.Nothing.Maybe he was right.Maybe she was angry.

 No.She shouldn't. Not because of him.

 He looked away and decided not to bother her.If she was angry because of him the only thing that he would achieve was to make things worst. Maybe she would decide to talk to him later.He hoped.He always hoped.

 He didn't say anything to me.Not even greeting me.He probably hates me.

  She was thinking.But,actually she was the one that didn't look at him.She also didn't greet him.But,of course she wouldn't. He had to be the one that would get mad.Not her.She was the one that didn't hear him and did whatever she wanted. So she couldn't even face him now. She didn't want to. However,the only thing that made her even more confused was why he hadn't told her. Why he kept it a secret?Were they enemies for a reason that coudn't be forgotten?

 She shouldn't think about that.The last time she cared it had this result. 

 Dring....The bell rang."AH WAE?'', Chanyeol shouted. "I don't care. I will sleep.'',Lay said.''Of course you will.That's what you do everyday anyway.'', Kris said with his famous fabulous face."Look who is talking.You don't even like any subject.You always say the same thing.'',Chen paused and imittated Kris face."It's not my style.'',he said with a fake deep voice in order to sound like his hyung.

  "He is right. Do you even have anything that you like?'',Tao aksed him. Kris then looked at the sky and took an nostalgic expression after he let out a sigh.''Drawing is my style.'',he said. And with that everyone brusted into laughter.

 "What?Why are you laughing?'',he asked them with a confused face."N-nothing...haaha...let's go inside now....hahah..or else will be late...haha...'',Luhan told them and everyone nodded.

  She wasn't laughing with them She didn't even know what they were talking about.Her mind was on him.The guy that was infront of her.Kim Jongin.They were behind everyone. Now it was the time.

 "Kai!",she shouted his name and started running towards him.He turned to look at her. She talked to him. She did. "Kai. Are you mad at me?''.Those were the only words she said and then the only thing she did was staring deep into his eyes waiting for an answer. He didn't know what to say. But he know that he had to answer.He shook his head and then open his mouth to speak.

 "No. Why are you saying that?'',he asked her."Well,you know.About what I told you yesterday. That I talk to Daehyun and...'',he interrupted her by grabbing her shoulders softly making her to face him since she was looking down."I am not mad at you.Relax.And I should have told you.Of course you were worried and thank you so much for caring about me.However,I should be the one to apologize.I shouldn't have speak t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter