Chapter 25

To Kill A Vampire

It was a cold saturday morning. There was a chilly breeze in my apartment. I must have forgotten to turn the heating on last night. I turned over in my bed to lay on my back. I pulled the covers closer to my nose to try and warm it up. It really was freezing. 

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed a bump in my bed covers. Freaking morning wood. Ugh, Why do I always get this?

Usually, I would just try and ignore it until it went away. But then I started to think about me and Baekhyun last night. How much I wanted to touch him. How much I wanted to make love to him. It was all getting to me. Plus it was cold. I needed something to make my temprature rise.

So, I slowly slipped my right hand down the covers, getting ready to do something I had never done before. ing. My hand made its way under the band of my boxers, my icy finger tips sending shocks down my veins. My hand slowly wrapped around my member. I let out a deep sigh from the touch, Just from one touch I knew this was going to be an experience.

I started slow. Taking my time. Bringing my hand up and down my length. I could feel my balls tensing up from the new encounter. I figured straight away that I wasn't going to last long. I needed something more than touch. I needed to think of something. Something that can help me reach my .

Please Baekhyun, put it in deeper!

My imagination slipped away to the thought of me and Baekhyun getting down and dirty. I imagined him pinning me to the bed and having his way with me. It only pushed me even further.

Chan... Ah... Chan you're so tight!

I pumped my hand up and down faster and faster. My breathing got heavier and heavier. My light moans were echoing through my room. I was so close.

Baekhyun! Harder! Please! Make me come!

"Baek..." I lightly moaned. I was so close to ing. I didn't know how much longer I would last.

"Ugh... Bae- Baek-" My voice grew louder and louder, my breathing became heavier and heavier. I was gonna come, I was at the edge.

"! Ugh..." I moaned loudly. My body jerked up as the white substance shot out of my . My took over my senses sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. This was the best feeling ever. 

I collapsed onto my bed breathing lightly. There were small beads of sweat trailing my forehead and my lips were dry from the amount of sharo breaths I took in. My lower abdomen was tensing up every now and then, trying to get over the . I don't know why I hadn't done it before. It was so good. I felt ten times happier already, for some reason. This could be the first morning where I wake up with a smile on my face.

I layed there for about 5 minutes until I decided to lift the covers and get myself cleaned up. I walked over to a box of tissues that were left on my counter and wiped the off of my stomach and bed sheets. I was only wearing a navy, long sleeve sweater which reached down to my mid-thigh. It was way too over-sized. But it was cosy. 

I slipped on some black ankle socks and walked out of my bedroom to get the biggest fright of my life.

"Oh my-! Baekhyun! What are you doing here?!" I stormed over to where he was sitting on the coach and slapped his arm. Him, being the little pest he was, simply laughed at me.

"Calm down Chan! Can't a guy go see his boyfriend anymore? Jheeze." He snickered. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He had obviously been here for a while. He had managed to find the spare blanket I keep in the spare room and snuggle up on the sofa. He had taken his shoes off and was wearing a sweater with the hood over his head.

"How did you get in?" I asked rubbing my tired eyes.

"Through the window of the spare room. You have to start locking you know." He said simply.

"Whoa Chan, you have really nice legs. Do you shave or wax?" He smirked. He was so embarrasing. I pulled the sweater down a little trying to hide myself a little. 

"Shut up. It's comfortable. I'm gonna go make some breakfast." I didn't even bother to ask him if he wanted anything. I didn't care after he embarrased me like that. Just as I was about to walk off to the kitchen he asked,

"Did you have fun touching yourself while thinking about me?" 

My mouth dropped open. , he heard that?! God, he was never going to let this go was he...

"Shut up." Was all I had to say to him. I walked off to the kitchen trying to push the thought aside. He heard me his name. This was gonna haunt me til the day I die. I just know it.

I looked over the kitchen counter to see Baekhyun sitting with the cover still wrapped around him. He was reading a book. I didn't recognise the covers so it couldn't have been one of mine.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I took out a bowl from the cupboard. 

"To Kill A Mocking Bird. It's by some guy named Harper Lee." He said.

I had heard of that book. I think it's very popular in the human world. Well, atleast that's what I've heard. I'd been meaning to read it.

"What's it about?" I put the bowl on counter and poured some cereal into it. I added some milk and placed a spoon into the bowl. I walked out of the kitchen and sat down next to Baekhyun on the sofa.

"Well, I found it laying on the streets on my way here."

"You didn't buy it?" 

"No. I wasn't going to take it, but I read on the back that it was written by a human." 

"What's so special about that?" 

"I've only ever read books written by vampire's." He shrugged. My eyes opened in shock. He had never read a book from the human world? Was he crazy? Every book I've ever read was written by a human.

"What?! That's crazy. Books written by humans are great. Anyway, what's it about?" I asked.

"Well, I've only read like one chapter, but so far it's great. It's set in 1933 which was apparently a time for America. And there's this guy named Atticus Finch who is like, this racial hero. He's a lawyer, so he's pretty much better off than all the other poor people who live where they live. But the basic problem in this story is racial difference. People were seperated simply because of the colour of their skin. And that's actually what happened! How dumb is that?" Baekhyun snickered.

It was ironic really. He found it stupid that at some point humans were seperate because of their skin colour. But if that was so stupid, then why are Strigoi's and Dhamphir's any different to the white and black people of 1930's America?

"What do you think America's like?" Baekhyun asked. His dark eyes glimmering with curiosity. I felt my heart warm at the sight of his cute expression. 

"Well, I always imagine it as a really peaceful country. I read about how they used to keep people as slaves, they had a crap economy and people were treated differently based on who you were. But that was all in the past and I haven't read anything about America recently. So I figure that they are all smart enough to realise that it was all so silly, right? In which case, they must be pretty accepting people. I imagine people of every race happily living together as one. No wars, no inequalities. No nothing. Just happiness right? What do you think?" I asked. I had no idea whether I was accurate or not, but surely I was on the right track. You would think after going through 2 world wars everyone would just settle and live in peace. It had to be better than living in this judgemental hell hole.

"I don't know... If that's what America is like... I wish..." He trailed off. I noticed that whenever we spoke about a serious topic he would always mumble like this.

"You wish what?" 

"I wish we lived like that. Where I could walk down the street holding your hand without getting weird looks. Where I could kiss you in public without getting hate. Where I could tell my parent's my uality without fear of being disowned." He sighed.

"... Me too." I added.

A silence fell between us. If only we were human. If only we could do all those things. If only Strigoi's and Dhamphir's were one. My mind drifted off to the story of Kalonice. Her parent's didn't deserve to die. Just because the Human and Vampire society's didn't agree with their love it doesn't mean that they deserved to be killed. 

"What if I end up like Tae-Min?" I spat out without thinking, breaking the silence. We didn't say anything for a moment, until Baekhyun mumbled,

"... Then you will die loved. Just like she did..."

His words were bittersweet.
 He was right, 
I would die loved.

But he didn't say I wouldn't die.
 Was that my fate?
To die a terrible death?

We sat in silence once again.

That thought was going to haunt me for the whole day.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys! A little bit of explanation for the title there! I just wanna say thank you for 7 new subscribers in just one night! I updated last night and we had 66 subscribers, I checked AFF this morning and here we are with 73 subs! Thank you so much!

Anywho, have a great day and I will see you on the next update!~