Telltale Heart

Say Something

Yeah, I know it's shorter than short. I'm just stressed and don't have much time, but I'll try to update soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin

My heart couldn’t hide it’s excitement when our lips touched. It was too obvious. I couldn’t deny it anymore. I couldn’t deny my feelings anymore. But it only confused me more. He kissed me so soft and with so much love. It felt so good. I had never felt that comfortable with someone before. The touch of his hand on my cheek left a burning trace. He kissed me deeply and soon we couldn’t hold back anymore. When I was about to reach out my arms to him he interlaced the fingers of both of our hands and then put them around his neck and pulled me closer. But then he broke our kiss and leaned his forehead against mine.

“Satisfied? Is this a good end for a date?” he said.

 

Yoongi

My heart was still heavily thumping against my ribcage. I felt his hot breath against my lips.

“Not, yet.” he answered and pulled me into a kiss again. I took his lower lip between my teeth, nibbling it gently and for a short moment we looked into each other’s half open eyes and his gaze turned me upside down. I couldn’t hold back anymore. He let my tongue enter his mouth and I teased his tongue and jollied it while absorbing his scent and taste. It was overwhelming me. We moved closer and closer, being totally lost in the kiss, but when my cellphone suddenly rang, we broke the kiss and I took the call kind of perplexed.

“Hello?”

“Where are you? Come back, we ordered food.” I heard Jin say. I sighed and my mind slid back to reality.

“We’ll be there!” I said and hang up. The ride of the Ferris wheel was almost over. I could still taste him on my lips. I wiped my lips and cleared my throat.

“It was Jin. We should go back now. They ordered food and it’s late anyway.” I said.

“Yes…” Jimin answered silently. I didn’t want to look at him. I feared that I would just savage him again, that’s why I tried to look somewhere else. But my telltale heart couldn’t calm down…