Truth or Dare

Say Something

Hey guys,

I'm back at home now, so here's the next chapter. I'm already working on the next chapter so I hope I'll update soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi

During the following days I could feel and see that Jimin wasn’t fully okay or determined about his decision, but still he pulled it through. I tried to talk to him, but there never was a chance. He was always avoiding me and was always staying close to Jungkook or another member so that I couldn’t be able to be alone with him. It was driving me crazy. It felt like was running through my fingers and there was nothing I could do.

Hoseok offered to talk to him, but I didn’t think it would be of any help. My hopes were low. I felt like I had lost the chance of being with ‘the right one’. The one that’s exactly right for me! The only one…

 

Jimin

It was hard. I wanted to stick to my decision, because I thought it was the right thing, but facing Yoongi every day made me realize that I also wouldn’t be able to easily forget about us. Everything about him reminded me of us. When I saw his hair I thought of how it felt when I ran my fingers through it. When I saw his eyes I thought of all the gazes he sent me that sent shivers down my spine. His hands reminded me of how and where he had touched me and how it had felt. And then there were his lips that made every detailed memory of our kisses pop up in my head and I couldn’t help longing. How could I not?!

One evening we were all drinking together again, but not even the alcohol could lift my mood or distract me, not even a little. At some point we started to play ‘Truth or Dare’ in our own childish way.

“Yoongi, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.” he mumbled. He was already quite drunk and suddenly I remembered our drunken date.

“When was the last time you had a crush?” Jungkook asked. Yoongi seemed to think and then answered.

“Now.”

At first no one understood, but then it hit us.

“You mean you have a crush right now?” someone asked surprised.

“Yes.”

“Who is it?”

“Hey, you can only ask ONE question.” Yoongi babbled.

“ that stupid rule. Tell us! When did it start? Who is it? Someone we know?”

I started to get nervous. He was drunk. How much would he tell? It would only cause unnecessary problems now that we had actually ended it.

“It started…I don’t know…one or two months ago…and it’s not just a crush…I’m in love.”

Everyone was totally excited. I secretly blushed. Why couldn’t he tell those things to me directly?

“Who is it?!” they hustled him curiously. Our eyes met for a moment. He looked away and started to laugh.

“Nooo, I can’t tell. It’s embarrassing.”

“So it’s someone we know!”

“Yes…but stop it now, let’s move on.”

They all sighed in disappointment, but went on with the game. My mind was absent.

Later when I was lying in bed I couldn’t fall asleep. Then I heard my cellphone vibrate. I looked at it. There was a message from Yoongi.

“Come out to the kitchen.”

“Why?” I replied.

“Please just come.”

I sighed in frustration, but got up. I silently sneaked out of the room and walked to the kitchen. Yoongi was sitting on one of the chairs and got up when he saw me. He seemed to be slightly dizzy.

“Yoongi you’re still drunk.”

“So what?! It doesn’t change what I think and what I feel.”

I sighed.

“What do you want?”

“I know I should’ve talked to you in the first place, I know it now. It was a mistake. What I said during our fight was nonsense. I only said these things, because I didn’t want to admit that the only thing I’m afraid of is that you’ll leave me…that you won’t stay with me, because I don’t feel like I deserve you. I’ve fallen in love with you, Jimin…badly! And I don’t think I can be without you.”

My heart was beating heavily against my ribcage. There was so much I wanted to say, but I couldn’t. I swallowed down my feelings and kept up the masquerade.

“It wasn’t nonsense. You were right I just didn’t see it back then, because I was thinking too emotionally. I was blind. And your confession doesn’t change anything now. I’ve made my decision.

I turned around and left the kitchen. When I opened the door of my room I thought I heard a sob from the kitchen, but I wasn’t sure. I entered the room and closed the door behind me.