Breakfast-Boy

Say Something

Very short, I know. But I wanted to seperate this part from the next chapter, which I will also update today. I've got holidays now, so I hope I'll update more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi

When I woke up, Jimin was lying next to me on the ground and one of his hands was holding onto mine. I smiled and tried to sit up, but Jimin seemed to have felt my movement. He grumbled and held onto my arm stronger. I sighed and lay down again. Hesitatingly, I pulled him into my arms and hugged him. It felt so good. I closed my eyes. I felt him nuzzle my neck and smiled again. But when I felt him place soft kisses on my skin, I shocked and let go of him, but he still held onto me. We kind of rolled around while I was trying to escape and suddenly I was above him. We looked into each other’s eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but he pulled me down into a kiss. I knew I had to stop him, but when our lips touched I just let out a sigh and responded to the kiss. Jimin’s hands wandered to my waist and I clawed my hands into his hair while deepening the kiss. His lips were like a drug to me. I couldn’t get enough of his taste. I felt his hands wander underneath my shirt and when I was biting his lower lip I felt his fingernails run down my back. I pushed our bodies together while he let my tongue enter. I had goosebumps all over.

‘I need you.’ I thought, but didn’t say it. When I heard voices getting nearer, we hastily broke the kiss and parted. The door opened and Jin and Jungkook entered the room.

“You have to get up and eat now! Our schedule’s tight today.” Jin said and Jungkook pulled up Jimin and pulled him out of the room. My head was still going round and round. Did that really just happen? Now, that it was over, it felt so surreal. My heart was still beating fast. When I my lips I could still taste Jimin. I messed up my hair.

“What the hell are you doing?” I cursed to myself.