Oops!

Say Something

Yoongi

During the following week I acted like I was back to my old self again. I teased Jimin and apart from that ignored him. But the only reason why I was teasing him was, because I was hurt and jealous. I saw him laughing with the others, touching them, being close to them. He seemed so happy without me it was slowly leaving more and more scars on my heart. After my last relationship and break up I never wanted to fall in love again. I never wanted to start anything again, but then I did with Jimin and now I knew it that I was right. I shouldn’t have fallen in love again I knew it would only hurt me. Everytime I looked at Jimin, it hurt. And I couldn’t just easily avoid him. We were in the same group we would see each other every day. I just had to find a way to get over it and endure it.

 

Jimin

During the following week I kind of ran away from Jin and Hoseok. I didn’t want to talk about it. I wanted to avoid it all, but one evening when I was in my room alone, Jin and Hoseok entered my room with a serious look on their faces. I couldn’t run away anymore. They both sat down on my bed.

“Hoseok and I kind of found out that we’ve got different or incomplete information. Would you mind tell us the whole truth now?” Jin said. I sighed and looked down at my hands.

“Jimin, I want to hear it now, all, from the start! And I’m not gonna leave until I understand this confusing story.” he added and Hoseok just nodded along. I thought back to the moment that started everything, when Yoongi had found me in the bathroom. But I couldn’t tell Jin about that, he’d be worried to death and I didn’t want to be a burden to anyone, so I thought of how to formulate it in a less bad way, but in a way that still makes sense.

“Uhm, I guess you remember how we acted towards each other before it all happened. He teased me and so on. And, well, one day when most of you were out of the dorm, I got emotional, because of something and cried. Yoongi caught me and took care of me…”

I continued to tell the rest of our story the way it happened, just leaving out some details.

“Why did you do that? I thought you were against all his arguments?!” Hoseok asked.

“I started to think of it and came to think that they’re not that unreasonable. Besides of that, I was angry and hurt.”

“Wow, you two are really a mess.” Jin said.

“And then when we had to shower together, I could barely resist him.” I said and blushed really hard.

“I had to do something to stop him, to put distance between us, so I told him that I’m in love with the actress that I acted with.”

“But that’s a lie…”

“Totally…” I said and let out a bitter laughter.

“It’s such a bull! As if I could NOT have feelings for him, after-“ I was interrupted by the door being burst open. Yoongi stormed in with a furious expression. He looked very upset.

“It was a ing lie?” he asked. My eyes widened.

“H-How much did you hear?” I asked cowardly.

“Enough.” he said. Hoseok and Jin got off my bed. Jin took the key and said:

“I’m gonna lock you in here until you’ve sorted that out.”

The door was already locked before we could protest and we were left alone.