Confusion

Say Something

Yoongi

“You want me to...what?“ I asked. A painful expression appeared in his eyes. I wanted to kiss away all of the pain. That sounded damn cheesy, but it's what I felt. I approached him and whispered:

“Say it. I wanna hear it~“

“What does it matter...you showed clear enough that you don't want it.” he said and looked down.

“I told you I got my reasons, but that doesn't mean I don't want it.” I said and lifted his chin. He looked into my eyes, but hushed.

“You cried, because of me, right?” I asked. He slightly nodded.

“See, that's why it's better to stop.”

“It wouldn't be like that, if you'd stop confusing me. I can't take this anymore. Y-You say you want distance, b-but you look at me with eyes saying 'I-I want you'.” he stuttered and his cuteness melted my heart.

“You suddenly get so close again like now a-and then you push me away again.” he added and took a step back. I cleared my throat. The more distance he put between us the more I felt my longing for him, but I knew it was better like that.

“You're right...I'm sorry....I'm going to stop and stay away from you.” I said and turned around to leave. I told the members that he also refused to talk to me and didn't say why he had cried...

 

Jimin

He kept his promise. He obviously tried to keep as much distance as possible between us, even when we were with the members or on a show, he stood as far from me as he could. He behaved so obvious that I wondered why the other members hadn't noticed it. But to them, it was probably not unnatural. To them, it was normal that we weren't that close. I wanted to talk to anyone about it so badly, but I didn't dare to. Yoongi didn't even look at me, not once and with that he was confusing me more than ever. He seemed to be so over it. He seemed like he had forgotten what had ever happened between us. And I wondered how sincere his feelings could've been if he was able to just push me out of his mind and his life so easy.

One evening, we were all sitting on a huge mattress in the living room, watching a movie together. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and I were leaning on the wall while Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseuk were lying on their tummies while watching. When the movie was over, everyone yawned and got up to go to bed. I decided to watch some more, because I couldn't sleep, yet.

“Jimin?” Namjoon whispered. He was still sitting next to me. When I turned to him, I saw that Yoongi was leaning on his shoulder sleeping.

“Can I leave him here?” Namjoon whispered. I hesitatingly nodded. Namjoon escaped from Yoongi's head and surprisingly he placed his head on my lap and left. I couldn't concentrate on TV anymore, so I turned it off. Yoongi mumbled and groaned, but nuzzled his head to me as if I was a soft pillow or a plush toy. I looked at his sleeping face. I couldn't stop staring. Hesitatingly I reached out my hand and his hair and played with wisps of it. It felt so soft and and it felt so good to touch him. With trembling fingers I touched his cheek and then his lips. I swallowed. When I was about to pull back my hand, Yoongi twitched a little and then took my arm and hugged it like a plush toy. I blushed. I was so happy, but at the same time I felt sad, because I knew he wouldn't do it if he was awake. I leaned my head on the wall, looked at him with half-open eyes and enjoyed the warmth that his body spread onto mine.

 

Yoongi

When I started to wake up, I felt warm and comfortable. But I noticed that I wasn't leaning on a shoulder anymore. It rather felt like I was lying on someone's lap. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was hugging an arm. And when I looked up I saw that it belonged to Jimin who was leaning on the wall sleeping. I carefully released his arm and sat up. He looked so beautiful. The more I looked at him, the more I realized how important he had become to me.

 

Jimin

When I woke up, I just grumbled, because I felt so comfortable that I didn't want to wake up. When I opened my eyes, it wasn't that bright, yet. When I looked around I noticed that I wasn't in my room. After a few seconds it hit me. I was in Yoongi's room. But I was the only one lying in the bed. When I rolled to the side I saw Yoongi lying on the floor with a single pillow, sleeping.

'That must be cold and uncomfortable.' I thought and was about to reach out my hand to wake him up and tell him to come into the bed, but then I realized that now that I was awake, there was no reason for me to stay there anymore...but I didn't want to leave. I took the pillow and carefully laid down next to Yoongi facing his sleeping face. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland again.